The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 23: September 2017 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is nothing to write home about but her fashion rarely is. But the color is fantastic :flowers:

But I hate the flowers. Looks like she was an adult flower girl in the wedding. Or she borrowed from Queen mums closet.

I finally realised why I didn't like the headpiece, it's blue satin roses! I don't know about anyone else, but I have never seen roses that colour. Stylewise it looks better proportioned in the second photo but . . . it's roses!

What a beautiful bride. I love Kate’s outfit, the headpiece is fun. Wish that coatdress was just a little longer for the proportions. The boys look adorable

actually I might be the only one who loves her head piece! I like the whole ensamble and that she recycles!

Nope I’m in agreement with you to, I love the outfit! Headpiece an’all! Really highlights her face and I LOVE the colour.

actually I might be the only one who loves her head piece! I like the whole ensamble and that she recycles!

I love the headpiece and the entire outfit. I love that she is experimenting with different headwear.

The blue outfit at the wedding is very beautiful and elegant. Love that shade of blue. A divine look.

I love the headpiece, too :flowers::flowers::flowers:. Great for a wedding! Looking prfect with her dress!
BYe Bine

The color is pretty, but the outfit is very boring. Par for the course IMO. Headpiece is, um, what's a nice synonym for ridiculous? Blue satin roses? I think my grandmother wore something similar to my parents' wedding in 1967, and this doesn't even look good in a retro sort of way. Hope this one gets shelved for good.

The bride looks amazing!

Kate's casual comeback! Duchess dresses down in jeans and boots she's had for over a DECADE to make her official return to royal duties on a visit to a children's wildlife garden

• Duchess, 36, is visiting Sayers Croft Forest School and Wildlife Garden at Paddington Recreation Ground
  • Project gives inner city children opportunity to engage with the natural world
  • Has attended some public events but today marks official return to royal engagements
  • Duchess took maternity leave in March 2018 before giving birth to Prince Louis in April
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ds-maternity-leave-visit-wildlife-garden.html

She looks nice. Tanned, highlights, fresh hair cut. I see you Duchess.

She looks awesome, and I’m jealous that her feet apparently did not grow with pregnancy. The natural setting really makes her coloring stand out.

Kate looks fantastic. Motherhood definitely agrees with her. I think I like her style best when she is dressed casually like she is at this event. Very outdoorsy.

She looks great...highlights back in the hair. Looks very healthy too.

LaRae

This is Classic Kate. She looks good, happy and healthy.

Comfortable and appropriate outfit for today's event with the kids at the Forest School. ? Her hair looks healthy and shiny. IMO this is a great length for her hair.

She looks great. Her hair especially. The hi lights, length, style are perfect.

Perfect outfit for the circumstance ! Really beautiful !

Perfect example of why I prefer her casual events. She looks fantastic :flowers:

No retro older clothes. Casual, comfortable age appropriate. Love the boots and coat.

Her hair looks really good with this length and cut, very flattering. I like the shirt very much and the whole outfit except the pants are way too skin tight for my taste

Great hair length and colour from Kate. Agree that she always looks brilliant at these casual, outdoor events. Although I love the style of the jeans, I think they are a tad tight but she certainly has a killer figure so can get away with this.

The reason I look at the DM write ups was driven home in this visit for me.

At work - just looking at my feed on Twitter, her hair looked flat and dull in every picture. Pretty, but not shiny.

Looking at the DM today in more pics and different lights, her hair looks MUCH healthier.

So, I feel good about my habit of going to the DM for the snaps and not bothering to read the captions or text.

And gosh she looks so very fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom