The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice dress. Catherine looks lovely in it.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Slightly shorter? Am I in the right fashion thread? ;)

I'm just so used to plowing through posts wanting Kate to wear longer skirts, that really through me for a loop. :)

I liked it. The colours work well together and the pattern's nice IMO. The nice thing is Kate can change it up in many ways thanks to the colours in the dress. Be it jackets, hats, belts, up dos, jewelry...you name it, this dress is very versatile that way, which makes it perfect for Kate. More bang for her buck so to speak. :)

She has repeated her grey Orla Keily dress for the event in Islington today. The dress was last worn on an engagement with Charles back in 2012

Its a nice dress and appropriate for this sort of daytime event - good to see her digging into her extensive daytime dress cupboard and bringing something out that hasn't been see for a number of years

Thrifty Kate strikes again! Duchess of Cambridge shows no signs of her late night as she stuns in a recycled Orla Kiely dress onvisit to a child mentoring programme | Daily Mail Online

Nice to see her hair up for daytime.

Last edited:
She has repeated her grey Orla Keily dress for the cancer event in Islington today. The dress was last worn on an engagement with Charles back in 2012

Its a nice dress and appropriate for this sort of daytime event - good to see her digging into her extensive daytime dress cupboard and bringing something out that hasn't been see for a number of years

:previous:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/27/14/2DD7677300000578-3291472-image-a-10_1445956919291.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/27/14/2DD766D500000578-3291472-image-a-12_1445956941005.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/27/14/2DD76B0800000578-3291472-image-a-30_1445957138502.jpg

I love this dress! Nice to see it out again! :) And a very chic ponytail! A great working wardrobe!

Very nice dress and suits her a lot. And I wish she had hair up all the time.

Her hair looks nice , if she wore it up all the time some would complain about it just like they do when she wears it down.

I like the dress- I just can't decide whether I like those black things or not!

I like the hair...the dress is ok.

LaRae

i really like this dress and prefer how it is worn this time. the hair up is nice with it!

busy week for kate... i wonder if this is the frequency of events she will keep from now on. we have seen her a lot lately!

The dress is nice.
And finally she puts her hair up for events like this. It's so much better and modern. Those long tresses of hair make her look older and tired.

I'm not sure about the black things on the dress, but otherwise, I think it looks nice on Catherine.

Never liked this dress. It is however, appropriate when being around young children. Haha

At first I did not like the grey dress but I now like it. It's elegant and lovely.

It's nice to see a dress she hasn't worn for ages. She must have a huge wardrobe of clothes by now and there have been some great outfits over the years we haven't seen again.

She looks lovely today. This dress is one of my favorites, so I'm glad to see her wear it again.

A lovely dress. grey and black look so elegant
and love that her hair is up

Lovely grey dress on the duchess but where's her coat its late October!

Love the dress, and the hair is superb just anything off her face.

Not fan of the dress but she has finaly recycled an old outfit! Love the ponytail and the light make-up too!

Cute hairdo, ponytail the perfect height. Dress is also good for her with all those pleats. Posture very poor, worse than usual

The dress is nice.
And finally she puts her hair up for events like this. It's so much better and modern. Those long tresses of hair make her look older and tired.

I have to disagree. I actually like this dress better with her hair down. I think each person is different some people look better with long hair done with short. I think she looks better with long hair. To each their own.

I've always liked this dress. Not my favorite but I do like it. It's cute

I have to disagree. I actually like this dress better with her hair down. I think each person is different some people look better with long hair done with short. I think she looks better with long hair. To each their own.

I agree. :flowers: Catherine's hair is really amazing down, fully blown out. Very regal imo, and gives her a softer look. Much prefer her hair down, though her hair at the gala was gorgeously done up.

I'm not usually a fan of muted colours like greys and browns, but I do like this dress on Kate. I even like the pleats and the unusual detailing on the bodice. It's good to see the hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Kate looked appropriate. Not my favourite coat but a nice little twist on a black coat. I love that hat though. It has the modern shape associated with her in a nice angle and size but a bit of a retro feel with the netting. I like it! I even like the little butterfly bow. It feels hopeful somehow!

The coat looks interesting and different, I would like to see a full picture before I actually judge. I like the hair but not the headpiece.
Does anyone know who the coat is by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom