The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very cute look and a welcome change from skinny jeans. Love it!

i think the pants were a nice change from her usual skinny trousers too, so i kind of like them... plus they are very in fashion these days!

Yes indeed, Catherine is wearing pants, Zara's Floral Print Trousers (courtesy of What Kate Wore) to be precise:
http://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/...Trousers-3-Shot-Product-September-26-2015.jpg
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/49...oYFTPrkqJZmnNA5L0QZyZkZSITxlO2dD2GtBzJJkndg==
But, to me they look like pajama pants!

They are Capri pants, very fashion these days, they don't look like pijamas at all to me..and they are not leggins because they are over the ankle troussers so Capri...very nice love it!:flowers:

I'm with you on this one, biboquinhas. :flowers: Love those pants! Great look!

I don't like those pants and I don't thing that they would flatter anyone really not my thing. The winter white suit was appropriately low key for a jail visit.

I have already buy these pants yesterday in my Zara store and they are lovely, tight capri pants and they look amaysing.:flowers:

I really like the trousers. Nice change from her usual looks. Kate's casual style is most of the times really great.

Nice variation from Kate at the rugby from her usual navy jacket and stripped top and jean sporting vent combo. She looks good at these sort of events.

October 10, 2015 - The Duchess of Cambridge looked very elegant in a recycled Tory Burch dress from the resort 2014 collection. She first wore this dress on the New zeland/Australia tour.

Full view 1 ** Full view 2

Don't like it. Makes me dizzy! Is she wearing it for the rugby as well?

The dress is nice but really something must do with her hair.

Love the Rugby outfit. Not a fan of that print on the other pic.

LaRae

The bangs are killing me....either short them or let them grow out.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the style of the dress, but the pattern makes me dizzy. The rugby look (from what I can see) is fine fir a sporting event.

I like this look. Warm, cozy and chic :) Great balance :)

Agreed, really nice look.

I like the dress, too. It's not terribly exciting or anything, but it's flattering.

Also, I don't know if it's any different from before, but her hair color looks really nice in some of the pics.

Looking great (especially the rugby look) except the hair. It seems to get heavier and hangier all the time, and the bangs are just....not working. Catherine has a lovely curl to her hair, and if she would just get a little bit of a cut, and release some of that natural waviness, I (and possibly I alone) would be a lot happier.

I love the dress. It's a very lovely and elegant look.

i love kate's dress today, and did so also the first time she wore it in NZ - it's a lovely cut!

I think that dress suited her better laat year, I don't know why, maybe because it had to be larger back then... But all in all it is a nice dress and quite appropriate for today's event.

The dress is nice but really something must do with her hair.
Looking great (especially the rugby look) except the hair. It seems to get heavier and hangier all the time, and the bangs are just....not working. Catherine has a lovely curl to her hair, and if she would just get a little bit of a cut, and release some of that natural waviness, I (and possibly I alone) would be a lot happier.
Oh she did do something with it. She got bangs and now looks to be competing for the 'Cousin Itt' title.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/56/69/a3/5669a373838c80fd2a8203b8319847be.jpg

i love kate's dress today, and did so also the first time she wore it in NZ - it's a lovely cut!
Glad to see her wearing this dress again. I remember when she wore it to the playdate in NZ. The recycled coat for the match is also a good look.

October 10, 2015 - The Duchess of Cambridge looked very elegant in a recycled Tory Burch dress from the resort 2014 collection. She first wore this dress on the New zeland/Australia tour.

Full view 1 ** Full view 2

Very nice. :flowers: I am liking the simplicity of her style these days.

No, she isn't. She's wearing a grey Reiss coat. She wore it once before.
She wears long black boots (I think these) and a pair of dark blue/black trousers.

This is a Getty picture from the arrival.

Very smart. :flowers: Nice. Pitch perfect, as the saying goes. Love her hair, which is her crowning glory. Well done.

The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2015 -

I'm finding it difficult to get enthusiastic about Kate's style post pregnancy. And let me stress, I can well understand with two very young children, this is not a priority for her right now. But as this is a fashion and style thread, I feel it's okay to say that I find her clothes are uninspiring and accessories predictable ( plain pumps/ clutch bag/ perched fascinator ...) I don't think the slight change to the hairstyle suits her - she just seems weighed down with hair. Fortunately, she has a lovely figure which enables her to look fine in pretty much anything, but for me she is fast becoming one of the most boring royals to watch on the fashion thread.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm finding it difficult to get enthusiastic about Kate's style post pregnancy. And let me stress, I can well understand with two very young children, this is not a priority for her right now. But as this is a fashion and style thread, I feel it's okay to say that I find her clothes are uninspiring and accessories predictable ( plain pumps/ clutch bag/ perched fascinator ...) I don't think the slight change to the hairstyle suits her - she just seems weighed down with hair. Fortunately, she has a lovely figure which enables her to look fine in pretty much anything, but for me she is fast becoming one of the most boring royals to watch on the fashion thread.

I've said from the start this is more deliberate too...she wants to be 'boring' in order to avoid the situation that went on with Diana. In most outfits she looks perfectly appropriate and sometimes (big events) we get the more 'wow' factor...but I think the vast majority of the time we are going to see recycled and sometimes boring clothes.

I'm ok with it.

LaRae

I've said from the start this is more deliberate too...she wants to be 'boring' in order to avoid the situation that went on with Diana. In most outfits she looks perfectly appropriate and sometimes (big events) we get the more 'wow' factor...but I think the vast majority of the time we are going to see recycled and sometimes boring clothes.

I'm ok with it.

LaRae

I get the same impression. She doesn't want to be a style icon, and I can understand that. She recycles, and looks appropriate, and elegant. It's not her job to 'wow' us with her attire.

I don't think Kate is uninspiring I think she wears things that most women can wear nothing too out there or trendy that looks ridiculous. I think she is classic and that is not a bad thing her clothes like the Queens can be worn for years with little adjustments. She is no trend setter or follower we have a few on here and that is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom