The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah hair off her face makes such a difference it lifts her face IMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Catherine looked so elegant in her coat. The style suits her well. She's always good with casual attire and this was no different. Perfect look for a physical activity.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Wow, Catherine really hit the right note with both her ensemble and her hair. The ponytail works well with kids and seems to make Catherine look lighter and less weighted down.

This series of shots are taken while being presented with the obligatory posy are terrific, and so it the little lad presenting it. Just wonderful interaction cracker;

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-paxeoNyL8...00000578-3326873-image-a-56_1448022578017.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XlrbKRb6z...00000578-3326873-image-m-65_1448022704343.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JNj0bh-FF...00000578-3326873-image-m-64_1448022622696.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Rm0SqopfC...4-Hr6Y2L9tu1e721fd4949631fa62-940_634x356.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5aYydM59v...00000578-3326873-image-a-62_1448022599644.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zHupoDLS_...00000578-3326873-image-m-75_1448022818362.jpg

With her hair down we would have missed most of this.

The coat on Catherine is elegant and sophisticated. She looks lovely.

Wow, Catherine really hit the right note with both her ensemble and her hair. The ponytail works well with kids and seems to make Catherine look lighter and less weighted down.

This series of shots are taken while being presented with the obligatory posy are terrific, and so it the little lad presenting it. Just wonderful interaction cracker;

With her hair down we would have missed most of this.

I don't understand. Her hair down would have broken the photographers' cameras, caused the little boy to not talk to her, prevented the DoC from talking to the boy, etc.? We wouldn't have missed anything. Her hair would have been down.

Nice to see the return of the Reiss coat - it was a good look in Wales for their engagements. Reiss is one of my favourite brands in the UK and their coats are a good investment

I love Catherine's Reiss coat. It's stylish and perfect for this season. And it's also always nice to see royals recycling their wardrobes. There's not much to say about her casual outfit however she still manages to look great.

I think Catherine's grey dress is okay, though I'm not a fan of the blue decorations on the sleeves or her shoes. Her shoes are nice in general though but I just feel that they're a bit much with the dress due to the blue decorations.

I don't understand. Her hair down would have broken the photographers' cameras, caused the little boy to not talk to her, prevented the DoC from talking to the boy, etc.? We wouldn't have missed anything. Her hair would have been down.
As she bent over her hair would have fallen forward . . . that's gravity. Once that happened, obviously she would have continued her interaction with the little boy. However, we would not have seen half of that interaction, and seeing her face like that was quite lovely.

As she bent over her hair would have fallen forward . . . that's gravity. Once that happened, obviously she would have continued her interaction with the little boy. However, we would not have seen half of that interaction, and seeing her face like that was quite lovely.

The photographers would have moved over. That's common sense. Once again, I'm not disagreeing that the ponytail was nice, but I disagree that Catherine wearing her hair down is the disaster posters on this forum seem to think it is.

We haven't seen that outfit since March 2012, when she had that Leicester engagement with The Queen and Philip.

Did she cut he hair??? Finally, she looks so much better know! The top part is abit strange but it is an elegant suit all in all

Yes her hair definately looks shorter to me.

LaRae

I can not say that I particularly like this outfit in Catherine but certainly her hair is very much better.

Always like the colour of this LK Bennett outfit it really suits Kate. Good to see it making a return and good to see her back in high street brands again. LK Bennett and Reiss work really well on Kate

Always like the colour of this LK Bennett outfit it really suits Kate. Good to see it making a return and good to see her back in high street brands again. LK Bennett and Reiss work really well on Kate
I agree! I always liked this suit and I still like it very much! Very professional! Also, I would like to see the jacket paired with something else in the future, but she seem to mostly pair clothes that are made to be together.

Oh this is a lovely polished look for Catherine - I always love her suits and it is a nice colour. Her new shorter hairstyle is so much better and nice that she hasn't gone for a completely different look all in one go!

The dress is nice and very polished and appropriate (nothing exciting). But the hair! OH My! So glad she gave it a good chop, it was in need of it.

Finally shorter hair. :bounce:
Now hopefully those dreaded bangs will be gone in a few weeks.

The dress is nice and very polished and appropriate (nothing exciting). But the hair! OH My! So glad she gave it a good chop, it was in need of it.

Me too! She has beautiful hair, but it was in good need of a cut. Very nice!

Yippee she's had a haircut. She looks sleeker and it is so much more practical.

I love her short hair - but I loved her longer hair, too - so, I guess I just love her hair.

Great haircut, yes she can have long hair but it can and is better!

Really dislike the suit. The color isn't good for her, is it black or dark green? And the jacket doesn't fit, the waist sits too high and the gathering up top makes her look like she can't fill out the top.
Plus, it doesn't look comfortable.
Nice jewlery

Great look on Catherine. Very elegant and polished. I love the hair cut too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom