The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 12: November 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked the way she should when bending down/over and greeting children up close. No worry here about a skirt flying up and giving the opportunity to those so willing to criticize her. It was clearly a working outfit. I thought she looked lovely.

i like seeing kate in these more casual outfits. it really gives a breath of fresh air to the monarchy - as if we'd have seen diana in anything similar!
Not good to compare, Diana was Princess of Wales and expected to look like one in her official duties. She did wear casual clothes on official visits, the landmines visit in Africa comes to mind.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 168
:previous: She wasn't The Princess of Wales by then. She was Diana, Princess of Wales, but only by use of it as a sort of "last name".

I like this look; it's professional, but still fun. Good choice.

:clap: Good one, Kate! Pencil skirt and sensible length. No wind is going to cause any bother to that outfit. Hardly "matronly" when worn by an attractive woman like her with fashionable stockings and smart shoes. On the contrary it's a very professional look yet still shows off her very fine legs and slender shape. Great choice! :holly:

Last edited:
:clap: Good one, Kate! Pencil skirt and sensible length. No wind is going to cause any bother to that outfit. Hardly "matronly" when worn by an attractive woman like her with fashionable stockings and smart shoes. On the contrary it's a very professional look yet still shows off her very fine legs and slender shape. Great choice! :holly:

Exactly my thoughts, too. She looked elegant and professional; that pencil skirt accentuates her figure perfectly. Now to see her wearing more of these suits in other colors and patterns.

Last edited:

Great suit on Kate - nice to see her digging out classic and elegant pieces from her pre-engagement days. She often wore lovely pieces before she married William, often by high-street makes that look really good on her (dare I say better than some of the designer pieces she has acquired since becoming royal)

There aren't too many who can wear such a pencil skirt to her advantage. I would have liked a scarf or some color, a brooch or necklace to liven up the overall dark look.

I have to agree the suit is nice. I would have liked to have seen some color or jewels. This would be a lovely suit is burgundy or dark green for her.

I agree a brooch or scarf in a contrasting colour would have been good, but this is a lovely suit and I like this length of skirt on Kate.

Solo Hosital Visit - Dec 6th.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/06/article-2519394-19E9394000000578-431_306x668.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/06/article-2519394-19E8C31300000578-498_306x668.jpg

Reiss £275 jacket, £225 wedge ankle boots by Russell and Bromley.

Grey, black and blue does not go.

I like the jacket but I don't like it with the jeans or the shoes.

December 11, 2013 - Catherine in a polka dot skirt suit.

Full view ** Full view 2

I absolutely love this suit. Very elegant, timeless, and very beautiful. I especially loved it when she first wore it.

She was going to sign a memorial for Nelson Mandela, so that's why the outfit was rather dark.

The cream coat looks very nice, I don't die for the tartan outfit., which i do not understand what it is. A coat or a dress?

The Tartan outfit is a coat by McQueen, there will be some form of dress underneath.

Catherine looks elegant. I love the cream coat, and the tartan coat.

I don't recall seeing Kate wear a large scarf before - I like it. Also the colour of her hat which looks good with the tartan coat dress.

The tartans used in coat and shawl are amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom