The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 11: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice casual look, I really like that top. The Duchess looks great after giving birth a month ago!

Its a nice casual look and it suits her. Not too fond of her shoes with the look but the overall works.

^^ I think that would be the light and I guess her hair would be auburn colored which could be a bit reddish.

Nice, casual look. Like the top. Amazing body for just a month after giving a birth.

What happened to her hair? they look half carotte colour

To me it look blondish in some spots. But I guess it's the light.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks wonderful from head to toe!

Wow, she gave birth a month ago??? Darn she looks good!

^^ I think that would be the light and I guess her hair would be auburn colored which could be a bit reddish.

Same thing happens w/my hair. I can be a brunette everywhere else, but step into direct sunlight and I could pass for a certain red haired girl from Prince Edward Island. :). Kate looks amazing and I love the look. Aren't those the shoes we saw in PEI BTW?

I don't care where we saw them last... I just Love them! lol :)

Catherine looks smashing. I love the outfit, and her hair looks very nice.

Girl looks just gorgeous, especially for having given birth just 5 weeks ago!

Catherine looks lovely. I particularly like that shade of purple.

Another nice look from Catherine. She looks very good. Blue and white is my favourite colour combination, they go well together.

Catherine look was very relaxed and ideal for the event. I just thought that her jacket shade was a bit too dull for my taste.

Let the hair rants begin! I thought she look fine for the event and situation. Will wore THAT SHIRT again. :lol:

The Duchess looks great! Don't really like the color of the jacket but she still looks great.

I really liked the jacket but she should have worn a different top; that one was a bit too long for the jacket.

I realy love that jacket, she looks very nice and relaxed. I don´t like that top, it´s too long for the jacket and looks like pyjamas

I don't care for the top but you can almost never go wrong with a blazer. Her hair looks pretty good, albeit different and it doesn't seem like it's styled all that much, which is good to see for a change.

I think that Catherine looked great for this event. She appeared very relaxed and comfortable with herself.

Love the polka dot top, but not the green jacket.

Let the hair rants begin! I thought she look fine for the event and situation. Will wore THAT SHIRT again. :lol:

I feel the same about people here and her fashion. I read through the whole "Duchess daytime fashion" thread and laughed my fanny off at a lot of comments: "too matronly", "not young enough", "too short" "too long" - from the same people!!! "She shouldn't color her hair", "she needs to color her hair in the winter". "She dresses too old", "she dresses too young" Honest to God, I have never read such contradictory bs in my life. She cannot win. Ever.

Also: "her clothes look cheap", "she spends too much on clothes", "her clothes don't fit", "her dress is too tight" Glad I'm not her to be honest

Last edited:
I thought the outfit looked nice and casual with a roomy top she wore during her pregnancy, though when she wears all-out country casual, she really looks great. I really dislike those wedges, though, especially worn with the skinny jeans. A flatter shoe or ankle boots, especially with the uneven terrain, would have gone better.

Last edited:
She looks great. Nursing mother would go for comfort and convenice first. Agree that the wedges look out of place.

I think she looked fantastic today. She usually rocks casual style and this time was no exception

No tiara, no diamonds, no updo!!!! How dare Catherine leave the house dressed like a young mother who just gave birth 6 weeks ago!!

Don't love the outfit...that is all.

And dangit where did the weight go! Now I feel like I need to get my butt in the gym.

Don't love the outfit...that is all.

And dangit where did the weight go! Now I feel like I need to get my butt in the gym.

I think its all in the breast feeding that done it. You don't need to go to a gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom