The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 11: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely seems like an empty title. Essentially thry are just calling her the best dressed because she is Kate, because she is the most popular.

Yes, the feverish accolades are definitely flowing in; I wonder what Kate is wearing right now? :whistling:

Last edited:
Something very comfortable I hope. ;)

These lists have more to do with star power and selling the magazine than anything else. Just a waste of ink.

Yes, the feverish accolades are definitely flowing in; I wonder what Kate is wearing right now? :whistling:

More than likely, she's making a fashion statement in hip, ratty t-shirt, and nice, comfy pj pants, topped off with a pair of fuzzy slippers :D. Can you imagine if she was actually spotted in something like that? There would be a huge army of people who would simply have a coronary :whistling:.

I think this award is good. It says yes to the sort of maternity wear that is comfortable, loose but not baggy. Stylish but not lycra or leggings.

Good news.

Definitely seems like an empty title. Essentially they are just calling her the best dressed because she is Kate, because she is the most popular.

yes, it does seem circular. She sells magazines and is pretty. Best-dressed? Within her class of one or two, yes.

More than likely, she's making a fashion statement in hip, ratty t-shirt, and nice, comfy pj pants, topped off with a pair of fuzzy slippers :D. Can you imagine if she was actually spotted in something like that? There would be a huge army of people who would simply have a coronary :whistling:.

Or the magazines would continue their blind praise and say how fashion forward her sweats are.

What a great idea; maybe I'll send Kate my ratty housedress and see it make a fashion statement! :p

This type of "award" for Kate is what turns her more into a celebrity. I know she didn't ask for it, but it's something she'll have to put up with.

If I were Kate, I'd be seen wearing BofB's ratty housedress, just because. (Although I doubt it's terribly ratty). I got rid of my very ratty things some time ago, but I do have some very odd things Kate could try wearing and see if she pulls them off.

^^^What a great experiment; let's just pack up our stuff and entice Kate to wear them and see if she'll win more accolades. I hope to see her modeling my pink polka-dot housedress sometime soon. I don't mind if Georgie spits up on it, either.

Seriously, it's really a case of "the golden touch." Everything she wears is so much in demand and admired that even if it's the mundane, it's just so fashion forward.

Last edited:
^^^What a great experiment; let's just pack up our stuff and entice Kate to wear them and see if she'll win more accolades. I hope to see her modeling my pink polka-dot housedress sometime soon. I don't mind if Georgie spits up on it, either.

Seriously, it's really a case of "the golden touch." Everything she wears is so much in demand and admired that even if it's the mundane, it's just so fashion forward.

I'll send her my odds and ends. She'll be getting two awards at once when she comes out in those stunning numbers.

No need to thank me, Kate.

It's awful to say that I wish she'd go out more; I remember being determined to appear outside my house at least once a day, starting one week after the birth of my first child, for fear I'd get out of the habit (as so many do).

I was enjoying seeing her go shopping or make a public appearance and while I'd to see Kate resume public appearances (wearing anyone's housedress or not), I surely would like to see her go shopping for something. Grocery shopping. Anything. As long as we get a quick snapshot of her.

She is so radiant when she smiles, it cheers me up immensely.

Kate was hardly photographed before the baby. She kept her nose down in Anglessey; she's doing the same thing now just in Buckleberry. She can't go out much especially if she doesn't want to be photographed. I suspect if Georgr is going for walks its with some anonymous person who no one will look twice at while caring a baby.

I really like the color of the dress. It suits Catherine quite nicely. From what I can see, the top fits her well too. Nice choice.

I really like the color of the dress. It suits Catherine quite nicely. From what I can see, the top fits her well too. Nice choice.

Agreed. I thought it was lovely.

Great color and Catherine looks wonderful. So how fast did this dress sell out now? ;)

Last edited:
The purple dress is very beautiful. Great color and style. Perfect choice. Catherine looked very beautiful.

Last edited:
The color and style are really lovely. She looks beautiful.

I love the purple! She looks radiant!

The Duchess looked lovely and relaxed. Thats such a lovely color on her and I thought it was perfect for the pictures. Its also a nice summer dress.

Now that is a great dress in a good color for her. And, she is wearing a black , something underneath, nursing bra?
I do remember choosing clothes for how fast I could be, let's say, be comfortable feeding the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom