The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 9: April 2018 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always one of the best dressed British royals and today she looked wonderful.

Absolutely stunning. Real wedding outfit.

:previous:
Absolutely agree with you, she looked just stunning today and love the entire outfit except for that ....hat...., is it a hat? The color really is nice on her and love the skirt part the best.

I like the color and the overall style, but the skirt is too long for her. Pretty hat, though!

Stunning look - the colour of the skirt is beautiful. Very nice indeed.

Her dress was too long. And the two pieces make her look bigger than she is.
Nevertheless it’s a lovely dress and colour

I really like this EXCEPT...for me it's a bit too long ...a few inches shorter would of been perfect!

LaRae

The boxy top and long skirt are not great for her figure. But I love the color and the sparkles on the top. The hat and hairdo are just perfect

I really liked Sophie's outfit yesterday - she seems to be favouring this look recently (
she wore an ensemble very similar to this to Ascot a couple of years ago) and if she's comfortable then go for it.

Sophie is a genuinely beautiful woman though and her smile is gorgeous. I feel that even if she rocked up in a bin bag, as long as she smiled she'd still look beautiful. A smile makes someones face light up and change their entire image.

Beautiful dress and looks perfect on her. Do we know the designer?

I really do like this dress on Sophie. She just looks radiant and angelic! The hair and makeup just add to outfit.

She does, she really does! When I saw the video of her arrival at the CFS I thought the same: ethereal! When I look at the dress itself I don't think it's that great per se but she wears it SO WELL!! I couldn't. There's something about her complexion (radiant), the hair and the dress that really works! Good for her!

The Countess of Wessex at a Duke of Edinburgh Gold Awards Presentation at the Buckingham Palace Gardens today, May 24:

** Full view **

I would have worn a different color cardigan, but great dress! Love her clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom