Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 02:25 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

(..)

Sophie does indeed look lovely

Old 02-09-2019, 02:40 PM
Courtier

Now that I have seen the purple and white skirt, it is worse than I thought. The whole thing is just awful and in addition, the wide stripe going in the two directions makes my eyes go funny.

Old 02-26-2019, 03:13 PM
Administrator

The Countess of Wessex had a number of engagements in Somerset today, February 26:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
Old 02-27-2019, 11:06 AM
Administrator

The Countess of Wessex attended the Foreign & Commonwealth Office Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative Conference in West Sussex today, Febriary 27:

** Upper part/Side view ** Close up **
Old 02-28-2019, 01:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Countess of Wessex visit to Silent Pool distillery, Albury today 28 February

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com...-10123902d.jpg
https://editorial01.shutterstock.com...10123902ah.jpg
Old 02-28-2019, 03:31 PM
Courtier

While I love a good classic camel coat, this isn't one of those. The sleeves are weird and it is too short for the dress. Sophie looks like she is having a good time.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I,agree that the coat didn’t seem to fit but the color with the dress and scarf looked nice as well as the texture. The white bathrobe like coat from a few days ago was much worse. Too long, too wide, swallows her whole
Old 03-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Administrator

The Countess of Wessex as Patron of the Foundation of Light opened the Beacon of Light at Stadium Park, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear today, March 6, wearing a lovely flower print skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 03-06-2019, 04:40 PM
Courtier

Love the flowered skirt. Not sure about the brown blouse.
Old 03-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

I like the blouse, I like the skirt, but I do not like them together.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I agree. I think both pieces are lovely individually though the colours clash together for me. Sophie looks great nevertheless, though, as she always manages them to look elegant.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Majesty

Ah that's it. Both pieces are very attractive but definitely not together. The brown is really very dense chocolate giving a warm winter look and the skirt is saying its spring. Her clutch and shoes are orphans and do not look like they belong anywhere.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Countess of Wessex as Patron of the Foundation of Light opened the Beacon of Light at Stadium Park, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear today, March 6, wearing a lovely flower print skirt:

I like the skirt a lot, and it fits well with the top!!!
Looks like the previous floral skirt.. but flowers and leaves seem to be this year overall trend: large flowers (and a bit of butterflies i’ve been seeing those around)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Countess of Wessex attended the Foreign & Commonwealth Office Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative Conference in West Sussex today, Febriary 27:

** Upper part/Side view ** Close up **
I can’t even begin to say how In love I am with this look. I need an ID on all the item, especially the skirt! It looks amazing on her. Sophie looks amazing with this outfit, super professional. This! Is the kind of things i wish Meghan wore, cool, classic, professional and modern with a twist.

I will not comment on that thing she wore in between these two exquisite outfits.
Was Sophie not at the reception for Charles? Would love to see her outfit.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

I like it both butnot together!
Old 03-08-2019, 04:04 AM
Administrator

The Countess of Wessex at the Market Opening Ceremony to mark International Women's Day 2019 at the London Stock Exchange this morning (coat by Max Mara, skirt by Valentino) :

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Without the coat ** Upper part **

For a reception later she changed into a dress:

Old 03-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Heir Apparent

As also Sophie doing a great job representing the Royal Family looking stunning but not OTT really just such a charming gracious Countess
Old 03-09-2019, 12:45 PM
Heir Apparent

The pale coat looks like she borrowed a man's that was way too big for her because she didn't have one. It looks like the outfit underneath was wide mini culottes if so she doesn't have the figure for that, not too many people do. And the Victoria Beckham dress with the unattractive pattern, the giants leaves, and the wide pleats is one of the worst things I've ever seen her wear .3 misses for me
Old 03-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Max Mara coat is fantastic. Love the look

Like Meghan, she isn't wearing a fitted coat that Is the outfit like Kate. Its outer wear. Its not going to be as tailored to fit to the body.

Its definitely a skirt not culottes. Its by Valentino. I love the color. Lovely simple outfit under.

The dress is what is over sized. And the print is horrible. Bad look.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Courtier

I like the coat. I think it probably would have looked better if it was buttoned instead of hanging open. The rest of the outfit was nice and appropriate for the engagement.

The Victoria Beckham outfit, which I thought was a skirt and blouse, is too big. Don't know if that is due to wrong size or oversized styling to the design. Either way, it is swallowing her. Also, the print is ugly, but that is the least of its problems.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:47 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Sophie's coat is beautiful though I think it would've been better had she not changed into her second dress.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Closed Thread