The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 9: April 2018 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have seen the purple and white skirt, it is worse than I thought. The whole thing is just awful and in addition, the wide stripe going in the two directions makes my eyes go funny.

The Countess of Wessex attended the Foreign & Commonwealth Office Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative Conference in West Sussex today, Febriary 27:

** Upper part/Side view ** Close up **

While I love a good classic camel coat, this isn't one of those. The sleeves are weird and it is too short for the dress. Sophie looks like she is having a good time.

I,agree that the coat didn’t seem to fit but the color with the dress and scarf looked nice as well as the texture. The white bathrobe like coat from a few days ago was much worse. Too long, too wide, swallows her whole

The Countess of Wessex as Patron of the Foundation of Light opened the Beacon of Light at Stadium Park, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear today, March 6, wearing a lovely flower print skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the blouse, I like the skirt, but I do not like them together.

:previous: I agree. I think both pieces are lovely individually though the colours clash together for me. Sophie looks great nevertheless, though, as she always manages them to look elegant.

:previous: Ah that's it. Both pieces are very attractive but definitely not together. The brown is really very dense chocolate giving a warm winter look and the skirt is saying its spring. Her clutch and shoes are orphans and do not look like they belong anywhere.

The Countess of Wessex as Patron of the Foundation of Light opened the Beacon of Light at Stadium Park, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear today, March 6, wearing a lovely flower print skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the skirt a lot, and it fits well with the top!!!
Looks like the previous floral skirt.. but flowers and leaves seem to be this year overall trend: large flowers (and a bit of butterflies i’ve been seeing those around)

The Countess of Wessex attended the Foreign & Commonwealth Office Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative Conference in West Sussex today, Febriary 27:

** Upper part/Side view ** Close up **

I can’t even begin to say how In love I am with this look. I need an ID on all the item, especially the skirt! It looks amazing on her. Sophie looks amazing with this outfit, super professional. This! Is the kind of things i wish Meghan wore, cool, classic, professional and modern with a twist.

I will not comment on that thing she wore in between these two exquisite outfits.
Was Sophie not at the reception for Charles? Would love to see her outfit.

As also Sophie doing a great job representing the Royal Family looking stunning but not OTT really just such a charming gracious Countess

The pale coat looks like she borrowed a man's that was way too big for her because she didn't have one. It looks like the outfit underneath was wide mini culottes if so she doesn't have the figure for that, not too many people do. And the Victoria Beckham dress with the unattractive pattern, the giants leaves, and the wide pleats is one of the worst things I've ever seen her wear .3 misses for me

The Max Mara coat is fantastic. Love the look :flowers:

Like Meghan, she isn't wearing a fitted coat that Is the outfit like Kate. Its outer wear. Its not going to be as tailored to fit to the body.

Its definitely a skirt not culottes. Its by Valentino. I love the color. Lovely simple outfit under.

The dress is what is over sized. And the print is horrible. Bad look.:sad:

I like the coat. I think it probably would have looked better if it was buttoned instead of hanging open. The rest of the outfit was nice and appropriate for the engagement.

The Victoria Beckham outfit, which I thought was a skirt and blouse, is too big. Don't know if that is due to wrong size or oversized styling to the design. Either way, it is swallowing her. Also, the print is ugly, but that is the least of its problems.

Sophie's coat is beautiful though I think it would've been better had she not changed into her second dress.

Looks stunning in NY Love the dress she is so gracious low key and yet has really important patronages

I like the dress but I love the earrings - has she worn them before?

Love the look and the repeat of the dress also love the back to front pearls but as well the ones from the 20th wonder are they the Tiffany pair?

The Countess of Wessex at the Commonwealth Eye Health Consortium Year Five Meeting in London today, March 27, wearing a nice Erdem dress again:

** Upper part ** Upper part ** September 2017 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom