The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 7: April 2016 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luuvs! Are the earrings something we have seen before?

And wasn't it great that Camilla, Kate and Sophie all in pale blue? I just love it when they seem to have a plan for the big events.

Sophie really has great taste she always manages to look so elegant

I just love that colour on Sophie she looks gorgeous the coat is stunning

A very lovely outfit for Sophie today.

Sophie is elegant. I love the dress and the earrings are great :flowers:

I am not a fan of this look. It's too pale or something....and the style almost wears her.

LaRae

The Countess looked very elegant and polished on both occasions,certainly one of the best dressed royals.

Top marks for Sophie again although I am not a fan of her style of earrings.

A VERY early 50s vibe going on.. I APPROVE !

I think the dress is nice, but I think the hat ages her. She looks lovely... But I Preferred her look at the thanksgiving service yesterday

The hat looks like something the Queen has worn not good on Sophie.

Love the suit not really sure I understand the headpiece ....

Nice big skirt and sweater for today's lunch, but don't like the black for the occassion

The hat looks like something the Queen has worn not good on Sophie.

It's JMO, but I think both the Sophie Trooping hat and Lady Linley's "big bubble" hat from the service were intentional nods at hat styles the Queen had worn in the past. A very retro nod at HM style in years past.

This Countess is always perfect since the birth of Viscount Severn;

I love the dress, and I usually don't care for the garden hairpieces- Love this.

Her sense of fashion has improved drastically Imo. She dresses her age yet she wears fashionable piece and does well with the mix match. I am glad she doesn't stick to boring skirt suits or coats that match the dress for every event.

I agree, her fashion sense has grown and evolved greatly over the years. I love her ability to experiment while being appropriate.

I quite like her look from the lunch. I don't mind she is wearing black. Just because it is summer, she doesn't have to wear bright colors.

She looked great, I love that dress, a brighter sweater would have been prettier

I find the stripes of Sophie's dress to be rather dazzling, however she looks so elegant that I think I'll give her a pass.

Her Trooping the Colour outfit looked nice, from what I could see. I like the pearls at the bottom.

Sophie looked great during Trooping the Colour and during today's event. I really love the sweater and dress ensemble. It's appropriate, but has a casual touch to it.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

We just saw that at the flower show. In this setting, and probably most, the print is a little,too large for someone her size.
Her hat, hairdo and earrings are very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom