The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 6: January 2014 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annaelfka

Courtier
City
Chorzów
Country
Poland
Not sure if this topic can be here. If I am mistaken, let me know.

Just a quick post on interesting ID I discovered lately.
Countess has been seen carrying clutches and bags that I had really hard time ID'ing. Out of a sudden a model of a brand left a comment at my FB site, saying that the clutch Countess is carrying is by Sophie Habsburg.
Later I kept digging, and manage to find 6 bags worn by Countess by her designs.
Also I discovered that Sophie Habsburg is a royal, who attended Luxemburg wedding in 2012, carrying her clutch, and that's most likely how Countess was introduced to her brand.

http://bodasreales.hola.com/guiller...go-windischgraetz/hugo-windischgraetz001a.jpg

Here's a post I did on Sophie Habsburg wedding long time ago.
After first pic, there are 3 more:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...37026596386213_429712256_n.jpg&size=1197,1054

Sophie's bags:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f..._539524839469719_579301642_n.jpg&size=848,601

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f..._539524836136386_249061605_n.jpg&size=812,906

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f..._539524829469720_167929215_n.jpg&size=795,715

The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 6: January 2014 -

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for the Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 5: September 2012 - December 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I like both outfits. The hat looks familiar. She has worn it several times before, I believe.

Love both outfits. First outfit so elegant. Classy.
Second outfit- Love the hat.

Really like 1st outfit - navy shoes would have been a good choice but like it a lot.

2nd outfit - not for me. Too much going on the the middle - in fact it look as if she has wrapped an additional piece of material around her and kept it in place with the belt. But the belt, plus peplum plus some seams above the waist doesnt work. Much better with unfussy lines.

Like the colour on her and love the hat. She should have worn the shoes that she had on the the morning because the shoes in the pic look pink!

lovely wearing her wedding earrings with both outfits

So she is! Never cared for her wedding jewelry.

Really like 1st outfit - navy shoes would have been a good choice but like it a lot.

2nd outfit - not for me. Too much going on the the middle - in fact it look as if she has wrapped an additional piece of material around her and kept it in place with the belt. But the belt, plus peplum plus some seams above the waist doesnt work. Much better with unfussy lines.

Like the colour on her and love the hat. She should have worn the shoes that she had on the the morning because the shoes in the pic look pink!
I agree with you about both outfits except I think the hat looks ridiculous. First outfit top is smashing!

Both outfits are stunning on her I love them both

Both outfits are nice. The second is a beautiful color on her but it seems too big. Love the hat.

:previous: I agree, it reminds me of a balancing board my mother has. :D Hats like that must also be awkward to wear, as this one looks like its going to slide off Sophie's face any minute. I like her coat and dress (I presume its a dress, I can't see a photo of Sophie with her coat off), but not together.

The Countess of Wessex at a garden party held at Buckingham Palace on June 3, 2014, wearing a combination in brown and white:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

I thought she was gorgeous there, and I love the hat.

I am not sure about the suit, but the hat is gorgeous.

Not my favourite look, but somehow she managed to look elegant once again.

I'm not a huge fan of this outfit. Sophie's suit isn't my cup of tea and her hat looks a bit odd with it. I must be on my own here as I was going to say she looked elegant, but there's something about the skirt that doesn't do it for me.

June 14: The Countess of Wessex wears a summer dress during 2014's Trooping the Colour. At first I wasn't a fan of her outfit, although looking at it for a second time, it's nice. I also like her hat/fascinator:

Full (ish) view ~ Close-up

The ensemble is so so. It lacks clean lines, bright colour, and precision tailoring that suit The Countess of Wessex well.

I don't like this dress on her at all .. it does nothing for her IMO.

I think the dress is OK, but not for this occasion. Sophie looks a bit out of place, in my opinion.

I like the dress, but not the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom