The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 4: May 2012 - September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fabulous look for Sophie! She rocks strong, jewel tones.

Isn't this dress a similar pattern/design to that worn by Eugnie when she presented a medal at the Paralympics. Sorry but don't know how to do a link but it's the fashion thread #269

:previous:
Yup it's from same designers collection> Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos:flowers:

The royal couple welcome by Canada's Governor General David Johnston. Love a simple sheath on almost any woman. Sophie looks fantastic in this lovely dress in red to honor Canada. She looks great!

http://i46.tinypic.com/2cs9y80.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/291g94l.jpg
In both these outfits, Sophie looks simply stunning- drop dead gorgeous!:cool::D

I love the Peter Pilotto dress, and what I really love is that Sophie is wearing the same clothes as that of her nieces and niece-in-laws, even if she is older than them. Goes to show she has the confidence to pull it off and still look great, and sometimes even better than her younger kindred!

Another outfit from Sophie in Canada, this time she and Edward were laying a wreath in Ottawa. 12.9.12. I am not overly keen on the print, and I am not sure who the designer is, it could Pilotta again. I do ,however, LOVE her black heels. They are beautiful. Need to find out the designer and see if they are in my price range! Dresses sit on Sophie really well, even if she has hips. I am aware that is no doubt wearing EXCEPTIONAL underwear, but even so, it hugs her in all the right places.

Full view + side view including shoes

All outfit is beautiful and hairstyle too :flowers:
She looks amazing great dress and shoes:):):)(I want them :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the cut of the dress but not the print. LOVE those classic black shoes!

Love this whole look. Sophie has great taste in prints, when she wears them. Somehow, she is able to choose young looking prints, rather than matronly ones. :)

Gosh those heels are high for walking about as she will all day ... but she looks lovely as always.

Countess of Wessex in Iqaluit, September 13th
She looks lovely in cream/beige coat for some cold weather :).I really like the coat it's simple,classic and elegant :)
Sophie continue to ROCKS on this tour too :flowers:

close up full view

I love the Peter Pilotto dress, and what I really love is that Sophie is wearing the same clothes as that of her nieces and niece-in-laws, even if she is older than them. Goes to show she has the confidence to pull it off and still look great, and sometimes even better than her younger kindred!

Another outfit from Sophie in Canada, this time she and Edward were laying a wreath in Ottawa. 12.9.12. I am not overly keen on the print, and I am not sure who the designer is, it could Pilotta again. I do ,however, LOVE her black heels. They are beautiful. Need to find out the designer and see if they are in my price range! Dresses sit on Sophie really well, even if she has hips. I am aware that is no doubt wearing EXCEPTIONAL underwear, but even so, it hugs her in all the right places.

The designer is Paul Smith :flowers:
Courtesy to http://sophie-style.tumblr.com/post/31493899819/sophie-is-queen-of-recycling-ok-maybe-princess :flowers:

Really like what she has chosen to wear so far. Very elegant and chic.

Countess of Wessex in Iqaluit, September 13th
She looks lovely in cream/beige coat for some cold weather :).I really like the coat it's simple,classic and elegant :)
Sophie continue to ROCKS on this tour too :flowers:

close up full view

Sophie can pull off these austere moderne silhouettes. That said - when I saw the coat, all I could think was that this was a chef's jacket done as a swing coat. Ick. But that's just my taste and, like I noted, she can pull these looks off because of her frame and carriage. She "gets it" with her own look.

I love the cream just beautiful on her very stylish.

Annnnnnd there are the ever faithful nude pumps. I did wonder when we would see those in this trip. I like the colour of the coat, though I am not sure of the shape and design but it works for Sophie.

She's really beautiful. Her coat is really elegant :) I'm not sure about the shoes...

Love this dress. It looks like a rainbow against a night sky, or a kaleidoscope! It just pops with color!

Countess of Wessex looks PERFECT :flowers:

Elegant outfit, amazing hairstyle and clutch bag :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Those black shoes, I need them in my life right. Sophie, give them to me. Or I will hunt you down, my friend lives in Bagshot, I can find your house!

Ahem. Her hair is beautiful, I love it. Has anyone else noticed the ring she is wearing on her wedding ring finger? It is not her wedding or engagement ring, but she wore it quite a lot to the Olympic's and Paralympic's. Wonder what it is, it's beautiful. I imagine it's an anniversary gift perhaps.

Ukroyalist, you know what website I am going to now... :D (Sorry, I do not know your name. I apologise.)

I love the black and the fan clutch and her hair she looks gorgeous really perfect.IMO

I love the updo, it's very pretty. I'm not feeling the outfit though. There's something off about it. Is she wearing brown stockings?

Love this classic look! The shoes, the dress, the hair, all look fantastic.

Absolute perfection! The Countess looks elegant, chic, and sophisticated. I love the touch of the fan, and the hair style. Lovely, overall.

Sophie just keeps looking more stylish with each engagement, but this is definitely one of my favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom