The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 4: May 2012 - September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the suit she wore to William's wedding?? I love it I think she looks great and I love her hat.

:previous:
Yes, it's same suit, just different hat :flowers:
BTW I also like it. Sophie looks great :flowers:

I like the look that Sophie was going for in her attire but I think that it falls short as the embroidery and the fabric are hugely mismatched. And, those feathers should not have been added to the hat!

It's the way the feathers have been placed that makes it look like bunny ears. Not sure of the hat or the suit it looks a little heavy but everyone else is uniforms so I think she chose it to go with that. Little Louise looks cute as always!

Terrible look for Sophie. Don't like the color, the heaviness of the fabric, the over embellishment of sleeves, etc. The neckline is nice, in principle, but needs a bigger hat or hair to carry it off. The hat is comical and severely unflattering.

For today's Order of the Garter ceremony Sophie chose a light beige outfit with matching hat and nude heels.
She looked lovely, in my opinion.

- The outfit

Last edited:
For today's Order of the Garter ceremony Sophie chose a light beige outfit with matching hat and nude heels.
She looked lovely, in my opinion.

- The outfit

Sophie wore the suit to the wedding of Zara and Mike in Edinburgh last night. Can't remember if she wore the same hat though.

I love that suit and the hat really just perfect.

The Countess looked great and was the best dressed of the three ladies - glad to see this wedding outfit repeated. Have questions over the hat but still she looks fab and she must love those Jimmy Choo shoes as she wears them as regularly as Kate wears her L K Bennett shoes

I love the whole look. Sophie looks wonderful.

I LOVE that outfit! It's very elegant and classic. The color is very beautiful and it's one of my favorite looks from her.

I love this outfit and i like her hat. The colour is beautiful with her blonde hair.

A very nice suit with an especially flattering skirt for her. The top needs to be taken in. It just doesn't fit properly and looks like it's falling off.

Sophie today at Ascot (Day 2) wearing a blue ensemble.
- Complete outfit
- Close up

I think she looks absolutely fantastic!
Every element is just perfect - the hat, the outfit, the gloves, Jimmy Choo nudes, and of course the stunning (aquamarine?) brooch.

Last edited:
Sophie's dress looks like a blue version of Kate's Emma Wickstead pink one.

And the hat is too big, imo. (Looks like the Flying nun!)

Love the hat but the outfit is a little dowdy.

I have no issues with Sophie's outfit for today. I think she looks good in shades of blue, and that brooch is a lovely accessory.

In some pictures it looks grey and in others a very pale blue. I think that the colour (whatever it is) is draining and I dont think she should wear pleats. Pleats and a belt just makes her look frumpy.

Its not the same as the Emily Wickstead as this one has texture.

LOVE the hat - Ascot = impressive hats and this one is great. Ticks all the boxes.

Sophie today at Ascot (Day 2) wearing a blue ensemble.
- Complete outfit
- Close up

Sophie looks like she's having a support-day problem. Her 'girls' are not perky enough for the dress darts. I'll be the one to say it.

Something about the whole look does not feel quite 'there'. Might be the lighting - looks like there was a cloud over the sun at the moment of the picture. That can change the mood of a photograph.

Gorgeous hat and lovely outfit :) Sophie is her zone :) she rocks :flowers:

Contess Of Wessex Looks Lovely , The Light Blue Color Looks So good On her , Nice Hat , Overall She Looks good :)

Does anyone know if that's a new brooch or has Sophie worn it often? I admit I have just developed the brooch bug this year and now pay attention to them. I do love the way a nice aquamarine or blue topaz reflects light into the stone!

Last edited:
Does that outfit look familiar to anyone? ;)

I still find the outfit dowdy and a bit mumsie. I feel it would lool great on the Duchess of Gloucester.

What do you mean Lumutqueen? Is it related to Catherine?

Very pretty outfit and a lovely color. Nice big hat today and a nice hair do.

Molly2101 said:
What do you mean Lumutqueen? Is it related to Catherine?

I think it looks strikingly similar to the pink dress. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom