The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 4: May 2012 - September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Sophie looks in the dress. My only complaint is that she needs better upper body support when she wears it.

Love the dress bewildered about the shoes they are a day wedge!!!??

:previous:
Sophie looks stunning, beautiful pictures :flowers:
This dress she first was worn in Epsom Derby this year :)

Countess of Wessex in Gibraltar , first day - second outfit :)

I think Sophie continues with her great fashion choices.She looks absolutely beautiful :heart1:
This dress she preciously has wear at Zara's pre-wedding celebration :flowers:

Full view 2 3 Close up

That's a very nice nude dress!

Last edited:
Countess of Wessex second day in Gibraltar in black and white dress :)
She looks again lovely :flowers:

full view 2

I really like this dress, I think it's a good fit on Sophie and I think the idea behind the design is to bring one's waist in, slimming the person wearing it.

I would have preferred black shoes to match her bag but I will let Sophie off, onyl because this trip is providing us with some beautiful images.

That dress is a few years old. I am not a fan of the print but i like the shape.

Like the black and white and the print is horrible on her very matronly.

I have to say, I am not a fan of the jacket with the dress.

I like that Sophie's not afraid of prints. I don't always like the prints she chooses, but I appreciate her sense of adventure!

That is true, she is brave with her prints. Prints can look a bit mumsie/dowdy, but if she likes 'em then so be it! I liked her flat pink pumps she wore when she and Edward stood in the same place as the Queen and Philip had done. Was quite funny and highlighted how short she is next to Edward.

Last edited:
I really like the shape of the second dress, but don't care too much for the dress she wore to the parade or the black and white dress.

Would have loved the black and white dress if it was all black. Hate the print of the dress at the parade.

So far, I don't like the dresses she's worn; I just don't care for the prints and patterns.

Am not sure about the print and plain jacket an informal dress with a rather stiff jacket and hat and the white again ... some write to her tell her the white pants are wrong!!!!

I do not like that white ensemble, it is not flattering especially around her deriere. WishEdward would tell her, haha!

I love the white jumpsuit. It fits her beautifully and is a very elongating look. The pleats begin below the stomach, and with the super high heels, she looks much taller and leggier. An elegant look, imo.

I'm sorry, but the white suit is a horror. I don't think she should wear it unless she's going jogging or something, because it looks like something one would wear when working out. She may have chosen it because she wanted to be comfortable on the flight back, but it doesn't do her any favors.

The Countess of Wessex at Trooping the Colour today, June 16. The jacket of the female suit has some interesting details,
but I don't like the hat, the feathers remind me of rabbit ears.

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I like neither the hat nor the jacket with the heavily encrusted sleeves and belt, although it may be attempting to emulate the military look of the embroidery on the uniforms. It's just too much, including that forked-feather hat.

Last edited:
Dislike the suit and the hat. The details on the sleeves are interesting but I don't think it works.

Didn't like it at the royal wedding and I can't say what the feathers remind me of. Sometimes she just tries too hard

Is that the suit she wore to William's wedding?? I love it I think she looks great and I love her hat.

The Countess of Wessex at Trooping the Colour today, June 16. The jacket of the female suit has some interesting details,
but I don't like the hat, the feathers remind me of rabbit ears.

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

You read my mind in regards to the hat. It's definitely screaming 'bunny'. Not a good choice, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom