The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 4: May 2012 - September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outfit is nice in general, but does not really flatter her. Love the clutch and the watch!

Great hairdo, suit would have been saved with jewelry and a better bra.

:previous:
She looks lovely :) Great combination of blue and cream + great hairstyle :flowers:
here is another view
pic1 pic2

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the navy blue suit she looks gorgeous.

Navy blue is Sophie's colour, she looks beautiful. It goes so well with her hair colour. Not a fan of the hat but it's quirky and Sophie wouldn't be without her quirky toppers.

This is the same blue outfit that she wore to the Thanksgiving service at St Pauls but without the jacket. You can see the detail in this pic from Magmil

pic2

This is the same blue outfit that she wore to the Thanksgiving service at St Pauls but without the jacket. You can see the detail in this pic from Magmil

pic2

That's why I thought she looked familiar! Navy blue is indeed Sophie's color and I'm glad to see her wear a great deal of it. She looks lovely, and appropriate for the occasion.

Excluding the hat, she looks lovely. Love the color and the details.

June 30th- I think she looks very lovely and elegant. Not sure about the hat however.

Full View

This is an old dress, but I like it. I am not the band around the middle is a necessarily flattering factor, but I think Sophie looks lovely. I love her hair and she looks very happy to be there. Beige is a firm favourite of Sophie's but if she likes it then so be it.

I think Sophie looks fine. It's not a 'wow', but it's not terrible either. She does seem to like beige, and it doesn't look horrible on her. I think she's better suited for stronger colors, but at the end of the day, it's her choice, and she appears to be happy with what's in her closet.

The Countess of Wessex at the opening of the Royal Horticultural Society Flower Show in Surrey, today, July 2,
wearing the dress she had worn before in Monaco in May and a coat. I must say I like it even better together
with a coat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Back view ** Monaco, May 2012 **

The coat is nice but I really dislike the print of the dress.

I really don't like the lastest recycled dress but the pale suit and the blue suit are just gorgeous she has looked just so fabulous love her.

The Countess of Wessex at the opening of the Royal Horticultural Society Flower Show in Surrey, today, July 2,
wearing the dress she had worn before in Monaco in May and a coat. I must say I like it even better together
with a coat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Back view ** Monaco, May 2012 **

She also wore it for the Queen's jubilee river pageant where she matched a red coat with it - Picture

Looks much better with the beige coat but the dress is not of my liking, its to busy, too printed with a hideous print IMO.

I'm not a fan of the dress, but I think in this instance it looks nice with a beige coat over it. What I really dislike is that design on the back of the coat. It's out of place and ruins the otherwise lovely article of clothing.

July 5th- She repeated the dress recently, but not the coat. I think she looks great, the jacket is very nice. Love the details on the dress and coat. Altough, I think the hat horrible.

Full View

Last edited:
I love the blue ensemble Sophie wore to the Thanksgiving Service on 5 June. I'm glad she's choosing to recycle it. It looks smashing on her.

She should eally get rid of this dress, it reminds me of dish towels. Love the coat, however, especially the back tailoring.

I'm really not liking this blue suit each time I see it, but oddly enough I do like the pert little hat.

July 6th- She looks stunning! I love the color, the style and the hair. Very beautiful!

Full View

Photo from Magmil.

Really love the pink or do they call it blush love the belt she looks great.

July 6th- She looks stunning! I love the color, the style and the hair. Very beautiful!

Full View

Photo from Magmil.

:previous:
Sophie looks FABULOUS :rose:
Perfect outfit :flowers:, I think that upper part she has worn before at Princess Martha Louise of Norway 40th birthday celebration :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom