The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have loved her Ascot outfits and the feather hat is just wonderful on her..... thanks for all the posts

We can always count on Sophie to see exciting hats!
love it. Don't be afraid to go there , is the Ascot1 we need/want the drama :p
Couldn't agree more - I like that Sophie takes chances more so than the other British royal women.

Wow, Sophie look so short beside him, even though she isn't short. The church outfit was so beautiful and flattered her figure perfectly and I really liked her shoes. I didn't mind the colour as Edward's BRIGHT WHITE suit made it brighter. The evening dress is also a beautiful colour and nice to see her hair up with her tiara.

Last edited:
Like the church dress but not the evening dress. Bad cut and colour to dark.

The colour is a bit dark for a summer Mediterranean wedding but she looks lovely.

Last edited:
The colors of both outfits were too dark for a summer wedding. I am so tired of seeing shades of grey! Please everyone give up the grey for a while.

I think she looks nice but agree about the colours. Something bright would have been nicer for a summer wedding.

She certainly doesn't look 46. Nice dress.

I think that all four outfits ( arrival,after civil,religious and after religious wedding) are beautiful and suits to her amazing .
And definitely she looks more and more beautiful with aging :flowers:

What a glorious golden dress !!
She is really sure-footed when it comes to "putting on the Ritz" !!

Does anyone know who Sophie gets her clothes from?? Every time the Duchess of Cambridge walks out the door, the designer is listed. I find most other Royal evening clothes from the European Royal families are really non descript. But the Brits ( other than, maybe, Princess Anne) and now Charlene, have nicer looking clothes.

July 1, 2011- During the reception after the civil wedding
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Wow, this a pretty dress. Sophie looks beautiful. Are there anymore pictures from this event? Did Edward and Sophie attend the civil ceremony?

I agree that Sophie does not look her age, definitely recently. She looks really good lately. Edward doesn't look too bad himself. :)

Some of the designers of Sophie's clothes become available, for example the designer of her jacket from the Epsom Derby was released (though I can't remember who). Depends if someone recognises the clothing.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that Edward and Sophie done us proud during this wedding - they both looked great and represented the United Kingdom well! Sophie looked really lovely all the way through and I have to say that to me Edward has never looked more handsome than in his white uniform.

I just wanted to say that Edward and Sophie done us proud during this wedding - they both looked great and represented the United Kingdom well! Sophie looked really lovely all the way through and I have to say that to me Edward has never looked more handsome than in his white uniform.

I agree; they both did a wonderful job and both looked very good. Edward did look quite dashing in his white uniform, it was not something i'd seen him wear before. I liked it. I have already said, but i'll say it again; Sophie looked stunning for every event. Good job!

If I was Sophie, I would make him wear it every day.

If I was Sophie, I would make him wear it every day.

Haha, you and me both. Edward is handsome in a specific way, but this uniform made him look ever so dashing. I really liked it. I am sure she complimented him, as he did her. I should hope, at least!

Sophie's clothes recently have been lovely, I look forward to seeing what she's going to wear to Zara and Mike's wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom