The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 12: June 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the hairstyle I thought that the Countess looked lovely on Christmas Morning ,sadly the hat and long hair did nothing for me.

:previous: Wow, it shows just how comfortable Sophie is in her own skin that she can wear such a statement dress with total confidence. I love the dress but, had anyone described it to me, I would have thought it was awful.

The Countess of Wessex looking lovely in blue during a visit to the Netherlands today, February 2 :

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
It is a very Camilla dress - Are velvet dark dresses in fashion at the moment?
Velvet always remains me of Christmas.

A really lovely blue velvet dress and the Countess also has a really lovely hairstyle too.

The Countess of Wessex during a meeting in Den Haag yesterday evening, wearing her ME+EM dress:

** Pic ** May 2021 **

And visiting the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) in Den Haag today, February 3:

** Full view **

I don’t think the black jacket works well with the blue dress, but otherwise it’s a nice look. Her hair has been styled well on this overseas trip.

The Countess of Wessex as Patron of the Chartered Management Institute at an event in London today, February 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The Countess of Wessex attended the Gold Award ceremony for the Governor General’s Youth Award on the Bahamas yesterday, February 23:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Countess of Wessex attended the Gold Award ceremony for the Governor General’s Youth Award on the Bahamas yesterday, February 23:

Nice and light and perfect for warm weather,just wish the Countess had tied her hair back for the Awards ceremony.

The Countess looks lovely and dressed for the wintry elements!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom