The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice summery look on the Countess today and its quite warm in the UK too.

I think this is one of her nicest summery looks. Perfect!

I usually like Sophie's dresses and this one is no exception.

A nice summery look on the Countess given the warm September weather.

The Countess of Wessex attended the Westmorland County Show in Crooklands, Cumbria, today, September 9:

** gallery **

A more autumnal look today with the change of weather and a really nice combination.

Great photos of both Anne and Sophie looks like a fun day

Other than the sleeves its a very pretty look/colour on the Countess and the brooch too is really lovely.

A nice floral pattern but look slightly too long on the Countess (might be just that photo).

Not sure I have seen her with her hair curled like that previously.

Was thinking the same and what a really lovely appearance today by the Countess.

The Countess of Wessex at a reception for the Vision Foundation yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Countess of Wessex with a nice flower print dress at the „BBC One documentary, Prince Philip: The Royal Family Remembers“:

** Pic **

hmm - I really would have prefer the dress with closed sleeves. Just a personal choice.

Not crazy about it it just doesn't look right and the open sleeves are not at all nice.

A rare miss by the Countess for me.

I think the dress doesn’t really suit her body shape. Having said that, I think it was a very well judged outfit for the engagement ( unlike the Princess Royal whose outfit I felt was a little too formal). I liked the accessories and she looked very comfortable to be walking through the gardens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom