The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the checked suit, fits well and the checks are small. Great shoes
I certainly agree. Suit is very modern and upmarket plus shoes brilliant. Modern look for a woman her age. I hope to see more often in different ways and assessories. JMO

The Countess looked wonderful for both events but the green dress was the winning look.

The green dress is gorgeous, which shows it is possible for the Countess to wear her preferred full skirts without them swamping her. A shirtdress is a great look for her.

The green dress is gorgeous, which shows it is possible for the Countess to wear her preferred full skirts without them swamping her. A shirtdress is a great look for her.

I agree, the shirt dress does work very well for Sophie.

In the photos I've seen, unfortunately the overall impression is that she is wearing a short dressing gown over a pair of baggy pajamas.

That is an apt description it looks like she is wearing a robe over her pajamas.

This is not one of her best looks at all. It looks like something the mum from The Brady Bunch films would wear.

I do like the green jacket….but the pants would be better in a solid color.

I really like the green jacket but think that the patterned pants would have really set the outfit off if they were slim fittings instead of those wide leg style. Have not seen one woman wearing wide pants that does their shape a bit of good. Most just look sloppy no matter how much they pay for them. JMO

The pants definitely spoil this look. I could imagine the jacket looking good with the right skirt.

Total mismatched outfit and yes the pants do look like baggy pajamas.

I don’t think the colour of the jacket is very flattering. The style of the outfit is, as has been said, well suited to the event.

I love the long blue velvet dress. It’s a very flattering style and the colour suits her.

The Countess of Wessex at the A Gallop Through History Platinum Jubilee celebration yesterday evening, May 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex pretty in pink in Oxfordshire, today, May 17:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Sophie has been on hand to support HM this week particularly I think that is fabulous and I also love her proud mum days .. love her in the navy blue I just think Sophie is wonderful

She looks great...Garden party chic!

Love the Garden party dress the hat is just perfect. The pink is gorgeous on her the dress dent do much for her though it looks very comfortable though and I guess that is the name of the game during these occasions

The Countesss of Wessex looked really lovely and a really good summer look!

The Countess of Wessex at a dinner to celebrate the work of St John Ambulance at Windsor Castle yesterday evening, wearing her Galvan dress again:

** Full view **

And today, May 19, at the CMI Women Conference 2022:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom