The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 10: April 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

She wore another one combined with a dress for a reception at the British High Commissioners Residence in New Delhi later today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Sophie looks gorgeous on both occasions and her scarf really enhances her second outfit.

That's a really nice outfit especially with the scarf but just not crazy about the hairstyle.

I love the hem on the pink dress and the scarf really enhances the whole look.

I am a scarf lover (scarves and brooches, and real hats) and I am in heaven.

Both scarves add that added interest to otherwise simpler looks.

Love both scarves but really love the evening scarf and look.:flowers:

The pink dress, scarf, jewelry, & shoes are perfection. I love the hem - really adds interest to what could otherwise be a plain, boring frock. But I wish she had worn her hair up.

Is here a special reason she is wearing a scarf so often, she looks nice, but why every day?

:previous:

Indian women, who do not wear a sari, but a tunic, have usually artfully draped a scarf called Dupatta in front of their chest. I think Sophie wears it each day as a kind gesture towards her Indian hosts.

Addition: Outfit number 2 today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Sophie looks great! I love her polka-dot dress (although I think the scarf is a distraction here) & blue top.

Agree love the polka dot dress she is really lovely as ever. on this trip

The Countess of Wessex at the Royal Windsor Horse Show today, May 11:

** Full view **

Last edited:
:previous: A very Edwardian look for Sophie. Not really a huge fan but judging from Louise's outfit too, it seems to be general carriage driving attire.

I love the Roksanda dress. Beautiful colors & Sophie looks great in it.

Not mad about the short cardigan but the dress is one of the nicest I've seen on the Countess in sometime.

Love the color, but hate the design concept. Shirt dresses should be kept very simple, and the pockets on these plus the puffed sleeves moves this into frumpy territory.

Love the color. Not a fan of length though. Bit odd of a length.

A floral print to a flower show how original. I expect it from older (like queen). I don't mind Sophie's as much. It has a kind of more modern or almost Asian feel. Not so traditional floral print.

Sophie's green floral is probably the best of the floral dresses I have seen in recent weeks. I wish it was a little shorter. I don't care for the shoes but there may be a practical reason for wearing them to go around the various gardens so I will give her a bit of a pass on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom