The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 10: April 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A ceremony of thanksgiving is a memorial not a funeral. Somber colors including navy (which Camilla wore too) is more then appropriate.

I love the coat. :flowers:

The tent like jumpsuit and the over size pillbox are horrible.

Thank heaven .. better... lovely I love the colour of the coat. I have to say the jumpsuit didn't frighten me at Ascot but I was mighty scared when it reappeared this week!!!I am not so sure what Emilia Wickstead is about really almost another Natan ??

Emilia has some really nice pieces , I think Sophie simply chooses the wrong one's.

It seems that Sophie has been taking fashion tips from Queen Maxima in regards to her trousers! :eek:

Another disappointing looking from sophie lately.

I find the coat a bit meh and it seems an awkward length.

I'd say she borrowed the headband from Louise but it actually looks like Kate's she has worn. Should be left to Louise to wear by both.

I like the lapels of Sophie’s coat and the seaming. And the burgundy headband/hat and bag are a festive contrast to the neutral coat

I like this coat and think the fitted style really suits her. Headbands are growing like a rash with the British royals at the moment. I agree that the contrasting colour is lovely.

I do love the combination of gray and burgundy. I am not a great fan of the style of coat though.

LaRae

An understated look from Sophie this year.
I like the coat and burgundy accessories, but that snake print skirt and top are beyond horrific. She’s worn them a few times and I sincerely hope someone will spill some red wine on them at lunch.

There was a headband theme today with Sophie,Louise and Beatrice but it might have looked nice with an up do ,the res of the outfit was fine.

Red gloves would have been a nice touch, also, I abhor the skirt showing below the coat

Sophie looks nice but I agree that it feels like the outfit is missing a pair of red gloves. I'm also not a fan of see-through stockings as it looks like she's wearing nothing on her legs - which I guess is the whole point, but it doesn't look right with a winter outfit.

Feels like duja vu - haven't we seen this exact ensemble this season.

I think she packed that hat and coat for this trip saved on luggage.

I love the colour of Sophie's trousers! I wish I could suit coloured trousers, but I'm not familiar with wearing them so have no idea what they'd be like on me!

Sophie looks absolutely perfect! She is a gem.

Beautiful Sophie!

Sophie and Kate are both in red today :)

Sophie looks wonderful, what a great color on her, and not one we see her wear often!

Sophie looks lovely & it's a great colour but it looks a bit 'day dress' to me.

Sophie looks lovely & it's a great colour but it looks a bit 'day dress' to me.

This is a full shot of all attendees,

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/20/19/23648784-7908401-image-a-28_1579550351544.jpg

There appears to have been no set dress code for the event, because looking at the group it is Catherine who is over dressed. Alternatively Catherine dressed appropriately considering the timing of the event and the occasion, and everyone else dressed down. :lol:

This is a full shot of all attendees,

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/20/19/23648784-7908401-image-a-28_1579550351544.jpg

There appears to have been no set dress code for the event, because looking at the group it is Catherine who is over dressed. Alternatively Catherine dressed appropriately considering the timing of the event and the occasion, and everyone else dressed down. :lol:

No dress code indeed - unless it was "dress for the occasion you've just attended or the one you're going on to" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom