Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlota

Majesty
Country
United States
i thought of opening a new topic on this subforum for tatiana to post any information on which brands she usually buys and her style. i think she dresses wonderfully and fits on the stylish cv of the monegasque royals...

Last edited:
Can I ask who she is exactly? And how she is related to the Grimaldis?

I haven't heard of this person, is she a girlfriend?

she is Andrea Casiraghi's girlfriend. what Kate is to William she is to him.

Alexandria said:
Can I ask who she is exactly? And how she is related to the Grimaldis?

Imagine Paris Hilton but add brains and a lot more class and you got Tatiana Santo Domingo. She is from the ultra rich family that owns Avianca, a Colombian Arline. So, she is not with him for the money because her own family has it as well. From another site I checked, her family is said to own half of Colombia. This is exagerated but gives you an idea that her family fortune matches the Grimaldi's

Although she is Colombian, her roots are Brazilian upper class (I remember that Point de Vue had the picture of her grandmother). If Andrea becomes one day the ruler of Monaco she will be most certantly his consort Princess.
photo of Tatiana and Andrea (shirtless)

Andrea, Tatiana and the daugther of Princess Taxis (in red) doing Kareoke at a fundraiser at Maxim's in Paris

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Toledo! :) I am vaguely familiar with her, but as I do not visit the Monaco forum very much, dare I ask if her fashion sense is like Paris Hilton's, too? Will I need to cover my eyes or should I expect a lot of grimacing the next time I visit this thread and am face to face with examples of her fashion sense?

Tatiana is a very tasteful young woman, she was raised very well and has a lot of class, so her outfits aren't slutty like Paris' are; when Toledo compared her to the Hilton is because they both are incredibly rich(think Trump rich): her family owns the biggest brewery in South America, Airlines, Radio and TV networks, Newspapers, etc, but they cannot be more different.

She wears a lot of Chanel (her mother in-law influence, no doubt), Diesel, some Versace, but she also likes vintage clothing a lot which she buys in little markets in places like Cartagena, Rio, etc

crisiñaki said:
Tatiana is a very tasteful young woman, she was raised very well and has a lot of class, so her outfits aren't slutty like Paris' are; when Toledo compared her to the Hilton is because they both are incredibly rich(think Trump rich): her family owns the biggest brewery in South America, Airlines, Radio and TV networks, Newspapers, etc, but they cannot be more different.

She wears a lot of Chanel (her mother in-law influence, no doubt), Diesel, some Versace, but she also likes vintage clothing a lot which she buys in little markets in places like Cartagena, Rio, etc

Absolutely right. Tatiana seems to be an intellectual while Paris has yet to start using her brain. Tatiana and Andrea met in school in Paris (the city, not the person!) much like William also met Kate in school. But, contrary to Kate, Tatiana is beyond rich. I just checked some sites for more info and seems her jet setting family likes to mingle with royals and party in grand scale. So, they are a match made in heaven. She also seems to be very close to Andrea's sister Charlotte from photos I've seen. She will make a great first lady of Monaco in due time.

Last edited:
Wow, an intellectual? That's intriguing!

her style is andrea's in feminine form. she seems to be very discreet though which comes in handy for the kind of relationship she is in now.

intellectual? i don't know her personally, but i too am sure she is smarter than Paris. my dog is smarter than Paris.

enchantednights said:
her style is andrea's in feminine form. she seems to be very discreet though which comes in handy for the kind of relationship she is in now.

intellectual? i don't know her personally, but i too am sure she is smarter than Paris. my dog is smarter than Paris.

Dogs learn tricks, Paris goes after tricks, remember her little home video? ;)

Last edited:
Toledo said:
Absolutely right. Tatiana seems to be an intellectual while Paris has yet to start using her brain. Tatiana and Andrea met in school in Paris (the city, not the person!) much like William also met Kate in school. But, contrary to Kate, Tatiana is beyond rich. I just checked some sites for more info and seems her jet setting family likes to mingle with royals and party in grand scale. So, they are a match made in heaven. She also seems to be very close to Andrea's sister Charlotte from photos I've seen. She will make a great first lady of Monaco in due time.

i totally agree, toledo. moreover, the relationship has been going on for quite a while, so it's easy to tell she won't just be a temporary love, such as thespanish model he was dating some summers ago. tatiana will make a wonderful first lady... she seems discrete, which is a very valuable quality for girlfriends of royals, and very adaptable.

this skirt (I'm actually not sure whether it's only the skirt or the whole dress) she's wearing is from miu miu fall winter 06/07 collection
(sorry couldn't find any better picture it's from point de vue)
sanstitre2zf5.jpg

Toledo said:
Imagine Paris Hilton but add brains and a lot more class and you got Tatiana Santo Domingo. She is from the ultra rich family that owns Avianca, a Colombian Arline. So, she is not with him for the money because her own family has it as well. From another site I checked, her family is said to own half of Colombia. This is exagerated but gives you an idea that her family fortune matches the Grimaldi's

Although she is Colombian, her roots are Brazilian upper class (I remember that Point de Vue had the picture of her grandmother). If Andrea becomes one day the ruler of Monaco she will be most certantly his consort Princess.
photo of Tatiana and Andrea (shirtless)

Andrea, Tatiana and the daugther of Princess Taxis (in red) doing Kareoke at a fundraiser at Maxim's in Paris

I didn't know she had Brazilian ancestry.

Tatiana is in the december issue form US Vogue. Does anyone have the pictures??
Thanks

One picture was her and Andrea at the Met Costume Institute Ball - it's been in the press alot. the other one was just of her in an semi-see-thru evening gown by a window - nothing spectacular.

Tatiana Santo Domingo

I haven't the faintest idea who miss Tatiana Santo Domingo is and what she is doing on a royal forum.
:wacko:

Last edited:
She is the girlfriend of Andrea Casiraghi, they've been dating for a few years now.

She's the South American Kate Middleton of Monaco. Isn't she from Venezuela?

Tatiana Santo Domingo

Well if she has style and comes from upper class, then she fits with Andrea Casiraghi, also style and upper class.

Of course none of them are royal or even noble (yet).
:flowers:

RachelD said:
She's the South American Kate Middleton of Monaco. Isn't she from Venezuela?
She´s from Colombia. Her grandfather is the richest man in the country, owner of Avianca among other companies.

rosana said:
She´s from Colombia. Her grandfather is the richest man in the country, owner of Avianca among other companies.

Her Grandfather? I thought it was her Father...?
Anyways, yeah, I knew her family owned Avianca but I couldn't recall what country she hails from. How long have they been dating now? I know it's years, but exactly how many? :flowers:

RachelD said:
Her Grandfather? I thought it was her Father...?
Anyways, yeah, I knew her family owned Avianca but I couldn't recall what country she hails from. How long have they been dating now? I know it's years, but exactly how many? :flowers:

i think it's a bit more than 2 years, but i have the impression their relation is quite formal, with tatiana having been invited to many of their official engagements (and mind you, also present at the coronation of prince albert a year ago) and seen having a quite close relation with princess caroline and charlotte.

she is colombian and his grandfather julio mario santo domingo was who started the family business as far as i know, which was passed on to julio mario jr., father of tatiana. her mum's name is beatrice davila and she has 2 brothers, alejandro and andres. her family's wealth is estimated to be 4.5 billion dollars and they even own an island in colombia, although they are from the city of barranquilla and live in colombia's capital, bogota. her father owns brewery bavaria and airline avianca.

i must say i'm impressed about not many people knowing her as prince william and andrea casiraghi are perhaps the two royals (not really royal but son of princess for andrea) most known all over... i thought everyone here would had heard of her at least once.

carlota said:
(and mind you, also present at the coronation of prince albert a year ago)

Apart from the British Sovereigns, no any other royal, not even the Pope, does have a coronation.

Henri M. said:
Apart from the British Sovereigns, no any other royal, not even the Pope, does have a coronation.

sorry :) i couldn't recall the name of the activities on the beginning of his "reign". i'll go and check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom