Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

For $6500 they couldn't bother to match the flowers up at the seams? And the material isn't even all silk. Seriously? Tatiana does look nice but Oscar's standards have gone down since he died. People who pay that much for a dress deserve better.

A lot of designers don't use pure silk they use polyester, and they are slick and say imported not saying what the fabric is. I'm thinking that if they used better material the prices would be even higher and no one would buy them.

Tatiana attended the Rose Ball in Monaco this evening, March 19, wearing a typical Tatiana dress ;)

Not sure about the red lipstick with the pink dress.

** Full view ** Without the coat **

One of Tatiana's best looks, not too messy. The colour of the dress is lovely, and suits Tatiana very well. I love her naturalness, it is so refreshing in these circles. Her hair looks good.

The usual Tatiana! Nothing special!

Well, the level of fashion is quite low tonight. Tatiana looks jut like herself.

"Fidèle à elle-même" - I quite like it when she takes off the black jacket cardigan just-running-to-the-shops-for-some-milk affair. I would prefer some of her hair to be off her face. I think the colour is lovely on her.

As I said on another site, she looks like she was hit by a bus.

Tatiana should pull her hair up for a change. This would do her wonders.

Last edited:
It's just that bohemian look...nothing special. A shame she doesn't try something else.

LaRae

...and always the matte red lips, so unattractive. Instead of boho she just looks droopy and dated to me.

Who says it looks Bohemian to me at all. Looks like a girl going to an 8th grade prom who took her mother's red lipstick

Yes, typical look. It could have been the winner of the night had she done something with the hair. Hanging down like this is just awful.

Is that Chanel ? Not bad, I'd rather say nice. But she should do something with these hair.

Is that Chanel ? Not bad, I'd rather say nice. But she should do something with these hair.

Gucci dress.

I think Tatiana looked good, one of her better looks. I just think she would've looked amazing with hair up and a softer lipstick color.

Faithful to her usual style - I don't mind it. The red shoes match her signature red lips!

I ussualy like what she wears, but this skirt and the black top are just very bad...she doesn't look like she is going to a wedding at all...very bad choice to me:sad:

It is Tatiana's usual look. The wedding in question is a society affair for us and a family one for her.

The look is called "Boho Chic Black Widow" ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The dress looks pretty, the shoes look pretty but her overall string is quite messy.
I also think for a spring/summer wedding, this is such a dark look.

Well I would prefer to see her in a long summer dress and with this skirt...this is not her typical look...she usually chooses very nice dresses, but this skirt doesn't fit her at all, I love the shoes and they really match there...black with red...

Tatiana is wearing a Giambattista Valli flower skirt GIAMBATTISTA VALLI - Floral-print silk-chiffon maxi skirt | Selfridges.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatiana's outfit isn't bad at all, its very Gucci and I like it as it is an outfit for the shows. I think the overall is a bit messy with her open hair, pale make up look with the red/orange lipstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom