Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white "skirt" seems nice but the rest is terrible.

I agree, I like the skirt and the train but the upper part and filmy cape are just awful.

Agree her mother better.weird white combo and her stance in always odd

I loooove her White Outfit, like a Greek Goddess
BYe Bine

The first look would have been better with a plain shawl too much pattern going on.

Last edited:
Not doing it for me. First outfit looks like she has raided the worst part of Tatiana Santo Domingo's wardrobe. The white outfit looks extremely uncomfortable - as if she's going to have to spend the whole time holding her breath.

I'm not the biggest fan of either outfits, though if I had to chose a favourite, then I would go with her second outfit - I love Bine221's description of "a Greek goddess". There is too much going on in her first outfit IMO, but it suits her a little more than the white dress.

I like the first outfit more. The white dress is just plain ugly, and looks very uncomfortable on her.
Of course it might be, that Tatiana with her outfits highlighted that this was her mother-in-law's party, and she was the star, not Tatiana.

:previous: Is it just me or does Tatiana have two coats on? I can see a green puffer jacket and a brownish fur coat underneath it. In that case it looks as if it was very cold in Denmark over Christmas.

:previous: Is it just me or does Tatiana have two coats on? I can see a green puffer jacket and a brownish fur coat underneath it. In that case it looks as if it was very cold in Denmark over Christmas.
I think that it's the material mix that makes it look like that. To me it looks as if there are two different upper materials combined with a sheepskin lining showing at the edges. Still, it must have been cold as she wears a thick turtle neck with it.

:previous: Now I've taken a closer look at Tatiana's outfit, I think you could be correct. The white fur on the puffer jacket almost runs into the brown coat, so I think it might all be one piece as well.

Tatiana looking lovely at the wedding of Carl Philip and Sofia today, June 13:

** Full view **

Wow, we don't get to see Princess Nikolaos dressed formally that often but she always looks incredible when she does. Beautiful!:)

Tatiana's gown is amazingly beautiful! Such an exquisite style and color. One of her best gowns.

Τatiana is one of the most beautiful royals!

This dress is just beautiful. She and Maxima may be tied for favorite dress now that I've seen this one. Very different looks, both incredible.

Love her soft hairstyle. The earrings are fabulous.

I actually think her gown is better than Maxima's. I love her gown the best among the ones who attended honestly. Hers looks really for a wedding, and the hairstyle is very lovely.I love the cut and styling of her hair. Wow. She may not be a queen but she deserves a clap-clap for this amazing style!

To my mind, Tatiana was best dressed at the Swedish wedding, followed closely by Maxima. I really love evrything about Tatiana's look-the cut and style of the dress was flawless and eveything-color, accessories, hairstyle-was totally sublime.

To my mind, Tatiana was best dressed at the Swedish wedding, followed closely by Maxima. I really love evrything about Tatiana's look-the cut and style of the dress was flawless and eveything-color, accessories, hairstyle-was totally sublime.

To me, tatiana is always the best dressed. I haven't seen one outfit from her that I haven't liked yet. She always gets it right.

Tatiana looked perfect at the wedding and is one of the best dressed for me also. The colour of her dress is beautiful and it also compliments the colour of her sash nicely (though I don't know if that was intentional of course, it was just something I noticed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom