Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks stunning. The best-looking guest.
But the dress´colour is too near to white to be worn at a wedding, IMO.

I think she looks stunning. The best-looking guest.
But the dress´colour is too near to white to be worn at a wedding, IMO.

Its blue (how is that too near to white?).

She reminds me of Disney's Cinderella (I know that's a long time ago). And there is one pic without the earrings and I think that is a better look.

Beautiful.

Pretty dress, but it looks white on my monitor, too. If it's blue, I like it, but if it's white, it's not appropriate for a wedding.

Really stunning! But will some be offended with a strapless dress in a church?

Really stunning! But will some be offended with a strapless dress in a church?

I think she put a large scarf on her shoulders in the church.

I like this dress a lot. Was it already seen on Tatiana before? Who's the designer?

OMG. She certainly looks fantastic. Her dress is very beautiful. The color is perfect. Her shoes are delicate and nice. Her jewels look fantastic on her. She is one of the best dressed alongside Of Victoria.

I think she looks stunning one of the best dressed I really love it on her.

She wins best dressed top 3 for sure this weekend.

:previous: Yikes! Get out of my brain . . . The dress is gorgeous but, just like Madeleine, her hair just doesn't go with the dress, or in this case, doesn't look like it has been dressed. :whistling:

Yes, what's with the hair style :ohmy:

She really is stunning, isn't she? Both of the dresses, last night and today, were gorgeous. She is becoming someone I look forward to seeing at these events.

She looked lovely. Very put together. And she is beautiful. But she is a princess of no country, just a vague title.

Lovely. One of the prettiest princesses of the day.

Although she looks fantastic and beautiful, it seems like she didn't care about her sash and it's not put in its best place

She´s realy beautiful and looked stunning at wedding. One of best dressed guests.

The best!!! That blue dress she wore for the dinner was stunning!!!!

Simply WOW! Tatiana looks absolutely gorgeous, and the shade of blue is perfect, along with the tiara.

Lovely colour on Tatiana and lovely dress - though for the church I would have preferred more of a cover - maybe a bolero jacket. The tiara is set perfectly in her hair

She looks just ethereal in that gauzy pale blue gown; that tiara and earrings are just stunning.

June 2013 - Tatiana in Spain wearing a long black and white skirt matched with green shirt. A different look and I really like it.

Full view

Love the green top but not the skirt. Just don't like the combination.

Tatiana in black and white at the Telva Awards in Madrid on December 2nd:

** Full view **

Not so sure about this at a first glance it looks like nightie stuff it may grow on me but I doubt it I think she could so better the white I thinkshould not have the sheer over it that is the problem IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom