Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2011 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanta Elena at the delivery of the Mayte Spínola Medals in Madrid on February 27 - a nice look of blouse and pants that suits her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Simple but nice. I like how the blue adds a pop of colour to Elena's outfit.

The Infanta looked a little casual at the awards given what everyone else was wearing in the photos,nice outfit but not for this event.

Nice hat and earrings the rest of the outfit is casual but appropriate given the chilly weather.

Infanta Elena at the 'San Isidro 2018' Bullfights Fair Presentation in Madrid this evening, March 7 - I think it's a nice jacket for her, but the flower print trousers look a bit strange combined with the rest of the outfit. Maybe it looks good again without the jacket ;)

** Full view **

Love, love, love the printed trousers! The embroidery on the jacket may be a little much with the pants, but still a fun outfit.

Infanta Elena attended the celebrations marking the 90th anniversary of the hotel Hotel Alfonso XIII in Seville yesterday, March 13 - nice combination and cute brooch:

Infanta Elena met with the Spanish Paralympic team from the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympic Winter Games in Madrid yesterday, March 21:

Infanta Elena at a ceremony where King Juan Carlos received the credential as Ambassador of Honor of the Camino de Santiago during a ceremony in Santiago de Compostela today, March 23 - I like the upper part including the jacket, curly hair and extra large flower brooch, the pants are a bit too wide for my taste:

** Full view with coat ** Full view ** Upper part **

Elena's trousers are very wide, I agree - almost making them seem comical. I would have liked her outfit if the trousers were narrower as the colours have been very well matched and her coat is great.

Infanta Elena handed out the awards for the International Story Contest organized by the Mapfre Foundation in Pontevedra on March 22, once again I like the upper part, but not the pants:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

What a contrast the upper part is serene and the bottom half unflattering.

For once Infanta Elena's ensemble was impeccable.

Both Infantas look really nice and elegant. Nice to see Cristina attending a family event.

Infanta Elena's outfit looked the better her faux fur gave her that bit of an edge over Cristina's outfit at the Anniversary Mass.

If that's a straw hat, then let me say the combo of a puffer jacket and a straw hat is ridiculous. Straw hats breathe to let heat out in hot weather. The puff in this kind of jacket works to keep heat in when it is cool.

I get it that she was likely using the hat to hide. As if she could in that berry colored puffer.

I love the colour of Elena's jacket; great for spring! Nothing much else to write home about as it's just a normal outfit for such an occasion (barring the hat, perhaps...)

Its smart looking and nice colours but I wish she's have done something with her hair.

Infanta Elena looking good at the final of the Mapfre bugaMAP university championships in Seville on April 24:

** Full view **

Infanta Elena at the second International Congress on Security, Emergency and First Aid in A Coruna on April 27:

Not mad about the stripy pants but the rest of the outfit is very nice.

Infanta Elena wins most scarfs worn by a member of the royal family award ,a bit too much going on .

Infanta Elena looks lovely in her white suit,pearl necklace adds a nice touch too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom