Spanish Infantas's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2004 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chanel coat. Isnt it recycled? I recall seeing it before.
She looks very well dressed for the event.

Yes, recycled, Elena has worn it on previous occasions, mostly on high profile events since the coat is pure class.

Infanta Elena's ensemble was appropriate and fitted her well. It is wise to have investment-worthy pieces such as this Chanel piece.

Better view of Cristina's outfit today:

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4

The dress is pretty,appropriated for this event. I really like this outfit

The outfit was nicely chosen: a classic silhouette and simplicity. A lace dress added a soft feminine touch to the look. The eye make up was too much to my taste as well as the hairstyle was not my cup of tea.

She was the best looking lady today, despite the make up.

I¿m not a fan of the big black coat either, but the dress was lovely

She looked absolutely amaizing! Loved the dress and her hair.

Princess Elena attended the annual meeting of the board of instituto Cervantes and had lunch with the trustees of the Cervantes institute, Latin American ambassadors and authorities at the Palacio del Pardo in Madrid.

Pic ** Pic

The look is appropriate. I am not keen on the taupe colour of Infanta Elena's suit and the amount of jewellery she wore though.

Infanta Elena is always appropriately dressed when she's on duty. I'm not into the beige suit but she looked great. The necklace is very interesting.

Princess Elena attended the annual meeting of the board of instituto Cervantes and had lunch with the trustees of the Cervantes institute, Latin American ambassadors and authorities at the Palacio del Pardo in Madrid.

Pic ** Pic

Don't like the necklace, but the outfit is elegant and stylish and suits her.

The suite is lovely as in cut & style, its also quite flattering but the color does her no good IMO. I find she is wearing too much gold which doesn't really look good with the outfit color but overall she looked fine.

Infanta Elena's ensemble was appropriate and fitted her well. It is wise to have investment-worthy pieces such as this Chanel piece.

You are so right on this. Better to have a few really good quality pieces than many things that are poorly made.

She looked beautiful on National Day. The dress is lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her jacket and the dress that she wore during Spanish National Day.

I like the dress too - Christina's outfit during the National Day was impeccable. :flowers:

I quite like this outfit - the jacket not so much though. Cristina has beautiful long legs!

I think she looks appropriate and alright here. I just don't like the jewelry, it looks a bit cheap to me.

The suit and the white top with the ruffles look lovely together. Necklace, bracelet and brooch were completely unnecessary.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom