Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 1: August 2009 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the black and white dress. STUNNING!

What a wonderful (gown? is it floor length?) dress. I love the scattered and diminishing beading. It looks as though she has a 24" waist. Anyone know her proportions? She is just fab!

What a wonderful (gown? is it floor length?) dress. I love the scattered and diminishing beading. It looks as though she has a 24" waist. Anyone know her proportions? She is just fab!

Yes it is a floor length gown.

She looks absolutely stunning in that black and white dress!

What beautiful fabric in that dinner dress and I love the beadwork. Her waist looks so tiny! And, of course, those luscious dangling earrings are magnificent and I like the brooch on her hair scarf.

Last edited:
Gorgeous 'flag dress', (thats what it reminds me of for some reason) She looks of course gorgeous, different gold thing worn at front of head....I like it!

:ROFLMAO: Yes it reminds me of flags as well,
I'm loving her hair covering hat, very edgy !

the suit from Matla visit is quit lovely i like the red details on the pockets
don't care for the rest.

I've only seen one or two outfits of the Sheika that I didn't like. However, it is time for a lighter touch with the makeup. She is still too beautiful to be caked with cosmetics. She does not need them to be theatrical.

Sheikha Mozah wore a gorgeous blue dress for today's Sovereign's lunch.
Love the whole look, shoes, belt and earrings included.
- Full view
- Close up

Last edited:
She is beautifull! What a face, what a body!

very Sheikha Mozah look:)
i like it the cut of the dress suits Mozah perfectely and i like how the belt,the Jewels and the had cover goes with the outfit...all in all she looks great.

Lovely colour. Very sophisticated and I like that ladies stuck to their traditional dress.

Sheikha Mozah wore a gorgeous blue dress for today's Sovereign's lunch.
Love the whole look, shoes, belt and earrings included.
- Full view
- Close up

Nothing out of the ordinary with her dress, I don't like the fabric, looks like silk, too shiny for me. The belt looks interesting. Overall this look was a miss. I guess I was expecting something a bit over the top from her.

Sheikha is movie star gorgeous. Great style, greater substance. Some call her the "First Lady of the World."

Last edited:
I like the cut and silhouette of the dress,its´s a typical Sheikha Mozah style-simple,elegant,without any unnecessary embellishments.While I love the azure gown,I find her lipstick colour is a little bit too dark in contrast.

Now that's the "wow" factor; the Sheika looked marvelous and I just love that intense color turquoise. While the fabric has the tendency to wrinkle as seen in the first photo, this lady has such presence and carriage.

Last edited:
She's just amazing IMO. She really has a command of her style in a way the other royal woman can't even grasp.

Quite stylish and glamorous, as usual. Love the color on her!

The blue colour is gorgeous, the cut is classical and the belt is nice, but I hate that shiny fabric and the makeup, they make her look tacky.

Last edited:
Don't like the fabric of this gown. The color is gorgeous though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom