Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 1: August 2009 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have become a big fan of the Sheikha. This lady shows how elegant and classy women can be and be taken seriously in a world of men with power. I am sick to death of celebrities bum crack and cleavage and tattoos looking as cheap and nasty as my $2 dollar shop down the road. This woman works hard and I wish her all the best of everything as she has worked for it. Trips away from home generally mean trips away from family and she now has young grandchildren to enjoy.
Having followed her through these forums to me she appears not to wear very much in the way of jewels. I would love to see her wear more. Because I like to be dazzled.

She is very elegant. She always looks fantastic.

Sheikha Mozah during a visit the Cathedral of St. Stephen in the Austrian capital.

Full lenght view with a fur stole * Close up

Last day of the visit, Sheikha Mozah wore a Christian Dior Fall 2010 Couture outfit with black lace.

This outfit has made a great impression on me and similarly to what Tarlita stated before I'm inclined to say she's one of my style icon too. The way she looks like makes me think about nothing else than royal style in its purest form.

i like the way Sheikha Mozah cover her hair,i don't mean the idea of covering the hair but the cover and the way...looks very elegant and classy.
i think she looked all right in Austria the gala dinner was a lovely look.

Her arrival outfit with the pashmina wrap looked really nice and very appropriate, nothing fussy at all. The visit to the medical centers, she looked really good, I wonder what the front looked like. I liked the fur matched as well. The red outfit worn to the concert, well, it's not what I would expect to see Sheikha Mozah in, its my least favorite piece. Somehow it's boring but it's a great color.

i like the way Sheikha Mozah cover her hair,i don't mean the idea of covering the hair but the cover and the way...looks very elegant and classy.
i think she looked all right in Austria the gala dinner was a lovely look.
Is it a must for her to cover the hair or is it just her fancy? Whenever I see her at daytime and during formal receptions she has a cover on the head... (Of course I agree with your view Lilo) :flowers:.

She can pull off red very well and I think she looks great here. I like the stole and the gloves in particular.

I love everything about this Red outfit except the biker-looking gloves. Maybe its because of the 3/4 sleeve?

She looks really nice.

I like the arabic Abaya very much it's a wonderful choice.
BUT I agree about the make up her face looks hard and plastic IMO.

Love Love Shiekha Mozah, too bad she doesn't wear tiaras, can you imagine?

i'm in awe!!!! She is the royal diva of our times. Rubies, Mozah wearing a ruby or emerald parure........the imagination alone almost kills me!!:wub::wub:

too black for a concert one of her colorful and elegant gowns could be better.
but i quit like the Jewels.

The black is a traditional wear, it doesnt come in colors just black but you can have colored embroidery on it & lace mixed in, depends on the person's taste but sometimes it can get tacky. Sheikha Mozah kept it quite simple but elegent with the silver.

Sheikha Mozah looked fine. The outfit is a bit dark for the spring season though. I wish she recycled some amazing dress by Stephane Rolland from her extensive wardrobe.

April 25, 2011 - Sheikha Mozah on the first day of her visit to Spain in an all white outfit with a surprisingly high slit in the back, I think this is the first time I see her wearing an outfit with a slit or a slit so high. I like the fact she broke the all white look with the belt.

Full view 1 **

:previous:
It looks like Her Highness has some problems with her outfit :)
Photo credits Getty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom