Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 1: August 2009 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of her outfits have been nice. I favour the grey dress - elegant and flattering to her figure and I like the train on it as well.
Her snake necklace is fantastic!
I don't like the furry boots - they look odd. Not elegant at all.

I really loved the red evening gown with the short jacket (Oct. 26).:wub: All of her outfits and purses were pretty. The Chanel boots are hideous, IMO. Mere pageantry and almost vulgar display of wealth.:ermm:

I find most of her outfits and almost all her jewelry a display of wealth. Not always in a good taste...

I find most of her outfits and almost all her jewelry a display of wealth. Not always in a good taste...

I disagree, she seems to have her own style and to me she likes to be that one step ahead that many wont wear or like. As for jewelry, I also disagree, many of her pieces have been quite simple and not too grand. Many of the European royals wear much more than she did = full necklace sets + tiaras + earrings.

Green skirt suit & grey suit (day 1) = Christian Dior Couture
Red evening dress = Valentino Couture
black and gold trousersuit = Armani Prive
burgundy double-breasted jacket = Jean Paul Gaultier's atelier
Tweed suit = Chanel

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree, she seems to have her own style and to me she likes to be that one step ahead that many wont wear or like. As for jewelry, I also disagree, many of her pieces have been quite simple and not too grand. Many of the European royals wear much more than she did = full necklace sets + tiaras + earrings.

Her style resembles the one of Jackie Kennedy for me, so I don't see that one step ahead.

As for the jewelry, yes, European royals wear full sets but for the important events only, they usually keep it simple daily, while Mozah seems to wear very big pieces of real jewels, very expensive ones, every day. But, it may just be my impression.

Her style resembles the one of Jackie Kennedy for me, so I don't see that one step ahead.

As for the jewelry, yes, European royals wear full sets but for the important events only, they usually keep it simple daily, while Mozah seems to wear very big pieces of real jewels, very expensive ones, every day. But, it may just be my impression.

I disagree again, her outfits to me dont seem Jackie K style at all but then its my opinion. As the step further I mean by outfits that have an extra ruffle or pleated piece that many people would have removed. I find that her own style.

I like most of sheikha's outfits. The only one I was not crazy about is this red one, too boxy IMO.
She has unique style, combination of modern with traditional. She's an X factor that makes things looking really good on her.:flowers:

Yes I agree with you, but she has gone a big way with courage and great success from the Arabic black dress (abayiah) to the modern Haute-Couture, sometimes with some mistakes! She is a person to be and must be highly praised for this effort, so others (men and women) to follow!

If I had such impressive jewels I would show them off too, whether it's an important event or not.
Thanks for posting the article dazzling. I think overall Sh. Mozah has great style.

I have never seen a muslim woman wearing her Hijab with so much style. I'm really impressed and when I saw her on TV, I cannot deny, that I was gawping a little bit.

In my home country, the most women wearing Hijab have a damn bad style. Mostly they look like a cleaning woman. When looking at Sheika Moza, I see, what kind of style s possible for muslim women and I wish more Muslima with Hijab would dress like her.

And although Sheika Mozah does only wear haute couture, it IS possible to copy her style with cheaper clothing.

I have never seen a muslim woman wearing her Hijab with so much style. I'm really impressed and when I saw her on TV, I cannot deny, that I was gawping a little bit.

In my home country, the most women wearing Hijab have a damn bad style. Mostly they look like a cleaning woman. When looking at Sheika Moza, I see, what kind of style s possible for muslim women and I wish more Muslima with Hijab would dress like her.

And although Sheika Mozah does only wear haute couture, it IS possible to copy her style with cheaper clothing.

well I can say women wearing hijab are different now ; they do take care of their style and appearances , wearing modern outfits that sure suits their hijab as Mozah does ; but all are proud of her ; I think she could have wear all that without hijab outside Qatar as most Gulf ladies do when traveling ..

I wear expensive (not couture) clothing and an engagement ring that cost more than our house. I wear them every day. I'm very proud to have something in common with the beautiful Sheika! Let those who can display their wealth proudly, do so!!!!

Wealth envy isn't a good thing.

I wear expensive (not couture) clothing and an engagement ring that cost more than our house. I wear them every day. I'm very proud to have something in common with the beautiful Sheika! Let those who can display their wealth proudly, do so!!!!

Wealth envy isn't a good thing.

Who said I envy her or anyone anything?

Maybe it's me, but I don't find your post in a good taste...

Good to know we're on the same page here! :flowers: I don't think we're the only ones who see it this way and I'll never understand why on earth would someone feel p r o u d of being super rich.:ermm: Being proud of being well-educated or of being a good parent, that I understand. But rich and showy, that's incredible... And tasteless. JMO ;)

Green skirt suit & grey suit (day 1) = Christian Dior Couture
Red evening dress = Valentino Couture
black and gold trousersuit = Armani Prive
burgundy double-breasted jacket = Jean Paul Gaultier's atelier
Tweed suit = Chanel

She impresses me. Some of her outfits, or rather the details like those "crazy" (and IMO ugly) Chanel boots, I don't like. But she's for sure colorful and interesting to watch. She looked classy in the green skirt suit and I found her great in the red Valentino gown.

Last edited:
I was really blown away with her outfits. Not to mention that snake necklace!!! Simply amazing!

December 1, 2010 - Sheikha Mozah wearing a dress that resembles the color of the Qatari flag at the bid for Fifa 2022 games.

Fur ** back view ** front view

If you go on the family thread and watch her speech you can get a great veiw of the color and sheen of the dress, it is really gorgeous, but be ready she has on a Magnificent and huge diamond brooch of wings or something!!!:D:D

I love the colour. Sheikh Hamad wore a tie in same/similar colour.

December 1, 2010 - Sheikha Mozah wearing a dress that resembles the color of the Qatari flag at the bid for Fifa 2022 games.

Fur ** back view ** front view

Nice colour, but the skirt of a dress is a bit too short, esp with those heel, looks odd.

The Qatari delegation including the royals seemed to be on the same tie, it resembles the Qatari flag.

December 2, 2010 - Maroon outfit. The pants are quite ill-fitting but the top part is pretty IMO.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Not liking the pants at all. The top looks OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can say honestly that I haven't seen a color as of yet that Sheikha Mozah doesn't look gorgeous in. Yes even the green, it was a strange outfit but she just pulls it off!:cool: Does anyone else find this annoying?:flowers::flowers:(In the good way of course!!!)I look terrible in maroon, and it is perfect on her.....

I liked the Dec. 1st outfit more than the one she wore the next day. It was very elegant and the fur a lovely addition! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom