Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 1: August 2009 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for photos!
Sheikha Mozah looked lovely. Her outfits are well-fitted. I liked the grey ensemble by Dior.

I just admire this woman ; really smart choices !!

I really like this dress ! Sheikha Mozah is always so elegant.

I am not sure about the ensemble. There is something, I can not identify what exactly, awkward about it.

why she alwasy has this awaful "hat" on her hair, ?

why she alwasy has this awaful "hat" on her hair, ?

This "awful" hat is called a hijab and is worn by muslim women ...

Smells like haute couture here..it's super fabulous, luv the color so bad. My darlings, the Queen n' Prince Philip also look glorious..they're all perfect!

yes yes, glorious, dazzling, rich and fabulous- just like royals should look like on a official visit!!!:wub:

She looks stunning in all her outfits, very chic

This "awful" hat is called a hijab and is worn by muslim women ...
Thank you, sorry about my comment but she is so beautiful and stanuning that i would like to see her with a hair up do and a tiara!

Hardly "Lady Gaga" style, I thought they looked quite nice.

SV to UK

Thanks Dazz for all pics, Mozah looks great with yesterday silver evening dress.:flowers:

October 26- business meetings
White trousers & black jacket
October 27- White outfit & purse
Pic
Purse

October 26, 2010 - Red evening dress at the banquet
Side view ** Front view
Detail of jacket and skirt:
Pic

October 27, 2010 - Sheikha Mozah in a silver/grey long evening dress.
Full view ** View of train detailing

Detail and the purse:
Silver evening dress

Imageshack - 5822.jpg

the silver one is amazing ; but there is something underneath that makes it awkward espically from the top/ chest part

No Abaya this time pitty:)
but i have to say she looks great in most of the outfits in UK the last grey dress especially looks wonderful.

Thanks Dazz for all pics, Mozah looks great with yesterday silver evening dress.:flowers:

October 26- business meetings
White trousers & black jacket
October 27- White outfit & purse
Pic
Purse

Detail of jacket and skirt:
Pic

Detail and the purse:
Silver evening dress

White trousers are weird. Way too shinny. They don't match the top at all.
Red dress looks stiff.
Silver one would be nicer without that train. And I don't like the necklace.

... [snipped] October 27, 2010 - Sheikha Mozah in a silver/grey long evening dress.

Full view ** View of train detailing
The silver/grey dress is much better dress than the red one. A soft flowy design favourably enhances Sheikha Mozah's figure. I have to say that the necklace is amazing. It appears to have a design of a snake.

The silver/grey dress is much better dress than the red one. A soft flowy design favourably enhances Sheikha Mozah's figure. I have to say that the necklace is amazing. It appears to have a design of a snake.
Yes Al bina is a snake you can see more details on Mozah´s jewellery thread.

I really loved the red evening gown with the short jacket (Oct. 26).:wub: All of her outfits and purses were pretty. The Chanel boots are hideous, IMO. Mere pageantry and almost vulgar display of wealth.:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom