Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 1: August 2009 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks fine, too. I like the colorful t-shirt.

September 2013 - Sheikha Mozah wearing a fitted dress while in the States.

I think the dress idea and colours are great but I find it slightly too tight that it would be uncomfortable to walk in.

Side view ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2

She looks great! I love the color.

The outfit is so regal and magnificent! I just love the cape.

Much better dress for this evening
http://oi40.tinypic.com/dfr6c.jpg

She looks amazing! I love the style, the details, and color. Absolutely stunning dress.

i like the cover had fro arrival;
second outfit is really cool iloved the shoes.

May 18, 2015 - Visit to a museum in a velvet skirt and silk shirt. Unflattering outfit and I don't like the color combination.

Full view

On the same day, Sheikha Mozah wore a silver dress. I don't mind the overall look but I dont like the shoulder detailing/pads.

Full view

May 16, 2015 - Day 1 of Sheikha Mozah in Seoul Arrival outfit - Lovely outfit! ... [snipped]
... [snipped]
On the same day, Sheikha Mozah wore a silver dress. I don't mind the overall look but I dont like the shoulder detailing/pads. Full view

Both dresses are by Ulyana Sergeenko.
https://instagram.com/p/2v-iqBPz3L/?taken-by=ulyanasergeenko
https://instagram.com/p/2z8DOXyHqN/?taken-by=frolburimskiy

I agree with you about the a velvet skirt and silk shirt ensemble for the museum visit.

Last edited:
The red and green look is very beautiful and regal.

May 18, 2015 - Visit to a museum in a velvet skirt and silk shirt. Unflattering outfit and I don't like the color combination.

Full view

On the same day, Sheikha Mozah wore a silver dress. I don't mind the overall look but I dont like the shoulder detailing/pads.

Full view
i don't mindthe grey dress but the first outfit is very badly matched.

I love both of them. She is beautiful.

:previous:
Shekha Mozah looked awful in the jumpsuit. I wish she wore her traditional attire.

Full view ... [snipped]
The unflattering ensemble is also by Ulyana Sergeenko

Last edited:
Not sure what she was thinking, it is a hideous outfit. I would've loved it if it was two piece suit.
Her outfit is by Jean Paul Gaultier Fall Winter 2014 Couture.

Last edited:
Sheikha Mozah is so very elegant in anything she wears. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
August 7, 2015 - Sheikha Mozah during a private visit to Croatia. According to the designer, Ulyana Sergeenko instagram account, Sheikha Mozah is wearing an outfit from her couture collection.

I think this is a very nice outfit and the pattern is lovely on the hem of the skirt but it's a very warm look which looks very warm for summer.

Full view ** Detail view ** Close up

The black dress is stunning. I love the details.

the outfit is classy,i like how the top is matched with skirt however i wouldn't mind some colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom