Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2017 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well put together. I don't understand the shoes. :D

Sarah at the British Heart Foundation's Heart Hero Awards in London this evening, September 20:

** Full view **

Dress is okay. What is she wearing around her head? Looks silly. Shoes look old and a watch and evening dress is not a good combination.

:previous: I agree. I'm not taking this outfit from Sarah seriously with that thing on her head!

Sarah at the British Heart Foundation's Heart Hero Awards in London this evening, September 20:

** Full view **

Sarah's decolletage is probably not shown to best advantage at this point in her life. As for her headgear....just....no.:sad:

There is so much wrong with this look, I don’t know where to start. At least she appears comfortable and having fun, so that’s a good thing.

The red ribbon, in whatever form it is displayed, or worn, is meant to symbolize awareness of heart disease.

A nice dress for Sarah. That shade of red looks good on her, especially against her complexion.

Yes a very lovely look for Sarah.

LaRae

Just one thing: Lipstick is our friend. :D

Just one thing: Lipstick is our friend. :D

She's wearing lipstick, it's just a horrendous color on her. "Lips of the walking dead" is the shade.

I sometimes seriously wonder if Sarah owns a mirror.

Wearing an unrelenting black is very ageing and draining on Sarah partly because of her pale complexion. I know I have said it before, but I wish she’d cut her hair.

I know I have said it before, but I wish she’d cut her hair.

I couldn't agree more with you; doesn't need to be short, shoulder length would be great.

There comes a time when you either get it cut and styled or learn how to do simple but elegant up dos. You tube is a wonderful resource for 'How To' videos.

There comes a time when you either get it cut and styled or learn how to do simple but elegant up dos. You tube is a wonderful resource for 'How To' videos.

I am just trying to picture Sarah sat in front of a screen with curling tongs or straighteners in one hand and hairbrush in the other trying to follow an instructional video. It just ain’t going to happen.[emoji23]

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom