Sarah, Duchess of York's Fashion and Style: October 2004 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah at the annual Charity Day hosted by Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC at BGC Partners, INC on September 11:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Aside from her shoes I very much like the whole outifit! The color of the dress is nice and hugs in a flattering way her body... the jacket is the finest touch IMO

I do not like it at all. The shoes are completely wrong, the skirt a bit tight and the jacket just does not fit. The whole look completely wrong.

Only Beatrice is well dressed, her mum and Eugenie are catastrophic.

Not liking Sarah's or Beatrice's look.

LaRae

Sarah looks all right aside from the shoes, Beatrice is lovely. Eugenie looks like she's wearing a potato sack with very strange footwear. :ohmy:

Please forgive me for this, as The Duchess of York this lady had access to so much excellent advice and talent fashion wise and outside of her wedding gown which was gorgeous how often did she look good?

Please forgive me for this, as The Duchess of York this lady had access to so much excellent advice and talent fashion wise and outside of her wedding gown which was gorgeous how often did she look good?

BINGO!!!!:lol:
ETA: As to Sarah's shoes .... I will give her a pass. Recently she has been seen in flat heels and I suspect that she is having "foot problems", not unusual for her age.

Well honestly, what we were all wearing in the late 80s and early 90s did not seem to have a lot in common with good advice on fashion. :lol:

Well honestly, what we were all wearing in the late 80s and early 90s did not seem to have a lot in common with good advice on fashion. :lol:

Listen the sad thing is we thought we looked great at the time! Seriously what were we thinking but I was a child so I get a bit of 'get of jail' card do I not? Sarah York was an adult. I rest my case :(

Not liking this at all, but it's rare I find Sarah's fashion to my taste. However, it's lovely to see her enjoying the company of her two daughters - they seem to share a good relationship.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Sarah looks all right aside from the shoes, Beatrice is lovely. Eugenie looks like she's wearing a potato sack with very strange footwear. :ohmy:
Eugenie's boots are very fashionable right now in her age group. My son's girlfriend wears them all the time with every style of outfit imaginable - dresses, shorts, jeans, etc. and I've seen many a 20-something in the US wearing them too. They're not to my taste, but they have been very trendy for a couple of years now.

Sarah at the annual ladies' lunch in support of the Silent No More Gynaecological Cancer Fund and The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity at Fortnum & Mason on September 30:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah during an interview for HT City-Hindustan Times in New Delhi, India, on November 7:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
Sarah looks nice, I think she has lost a bit of weight. However, I do think the sleeves are ill fitting and the bracelets and watch could have been more in keeping with the rest of her outfit. She DOES look better than usual, IMO.

Sarah at a memorial service for Miles Frost at Arundel Cathedral on February 5:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah in Castagneto Carducci near Livorno, Italy, on June 5:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah on day 4 of Royal Ascot at Ascot Racecourse yesterday, June 17:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I could get over that huge bow, but that dress from the midsection to toe bottom is not flattering.

Fergie looks like she is about to burst out of that dress!
How can she sit down in it?
It's much too tight on her.

Oh dear, what the....?? The dress is horrible, it does not flatter her. She looks haggard, no makeup? :ermm:

I must look double or triple the photo so i can understand what exactly is that!!!

Another unflattering look....

LaRae

Sarah in black at the 2016 FIA Formula E Visa London ePrix gala dinner at The British Museum on July 3:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sarah attended The Frost family final Summer Party in London on July 18:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom