Royal shoes and Socks: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Queen Rania;
2) Princess Letizia;
3) Princess Mary;
4) Princess Maxima;
5) Princess Caroline;

Great close ups of Crown Princess Mary of denmarks shoes, a few Christian Loubatains.

Gallery

CP Mary has picked some of the most beautiful and classy shoes so far.She's the best example,imo.

I certainly agree with you, MelinaB! CP Mary has always been the epitome of class, elegance, and style and her shoes are no exception to that. :)

I think princess Diana and Princess Mathilde of Belgium have the best taste wearing shoes:flowers:

Princess Letizia's shoes are always beautiful, modern and elegant!! Princess Diana's shoes were very elegant, too!!

I really love last shoes choice, which Princesses have chosen lately. They are so beautiful and elegant!:previous:
Especially, I like Princess Letizia and Princess Mary's fashion shoes collection!:flowers:

In my humble, shoe addicted opinion, CP Letizia wins for best Royal shoes hands down. She is my shoe Queen! : )

In my humble, shoe addicted opinion, CP Letizia wins for best Royal shoes hands down. She is my shoe Queen! : )

Patra, you have awarded to Princess Letizia a new title "A shoes' Queen".:lol:
It sounds lovely!:previous:

LOVE the bown boots- wow! Makes me want to go out and buy a new pair for this fall fashion season. However, I am not a big fan of the patent leather green platform pumps though- : (

Love Maxima's shoes this fall so far....she's really gotten them right, IMO!

This thread just puts me in Heaven!:flowers: Shoes are my weakness and all of the Princess' shoes that have been shown are making my day.

Princess Letizia's chocolate shoes are great, the heels are high and look very nice on Princess' legs.:previous:

Spain's Crown Princess Letizia's chocolate suede pumps are some of my favorite that she has worn this Fall so far. Her shoe style is really amazing, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom