Royal Moroccan Ladies Style & Fashion Part 1: October 2007 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great colors and great caftan I not huge fan of the embroidery look like old fashion but I am glad she wore a caftan in the event.

I like the colours too, but all in all this caftan is way too busy, almost tacky. JMO

i quit like the colors and the earrings nothing more.
the belt got the big no from me.

Her shoes are ugly.

i think that is nice outfit ruined by those ugly shoes.
the color is nice and suit Lalla Meryem alot.

I agree with all of you, this is a nice outfit in a lovely shade of pink ruined by these hideous shoes.;) I don't care if something is Gucci or Prada or Chanel. It can be expensive and horrible at the same time.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
although i don't understand what she is wearing i think she looks radiant i like the purple on her.
but we need better photo.

I think the outfit consists of two different pieces - I find it very interesting. Hair and make-up look really good.

a beautiful collection indeed they all look great in their caftans
those of Marrakech Film festival events are the best IMO.

:previous:Indeed. I won't pick out the prettiest one. I want them all! :lol:

shrifia said:
That's a pretty interesting dress, I'm wondering if she feels at ease in it... The hairstyle doesn't look nice - it gives the impression of general mess...

Mademoiselle Lilo said:
That's a great costume in a great hue but the shoes seem to have been opted for at random. Don't match the rest IMO.

I liked the rich colours of Lalla Joumala's caftan too. And I also loved Lalla Hasna's black coat with the platinum or silver brooch. The Moroccan ladies can be very chic when they want to.;)

i quit like the coat very classy and Lalla Hasna looks very elegant.
you never look bad in a classic simple black coat Imo:)

Lalla hasna looks very elegant in the black coat it's simple and very professional.
I think she dyed her hair.
I also like the shoes

Her jacket and clutch are very elegant. The white blouse seems nice too.

Lalla Hasna is very pretty. She and CP Victoria look very much alike. They could be sisters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom