Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: The color is much better but still reminds me too much of

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/258534834837734493/

The weird little arrow to the belly button looks like an attempt at the white part of Giselle's dress.

The dress is stunning from the back, and looks better when she is sitting and pulled up showing her legs, not showing the bizarre detail on the skirt.

Remembering her ruby necklace that overshowed the Heditary Grand Duchess, Claire seems to me the Bling-Bling royal of the Court.
The same for Prince Felix who is now different of his sublings

i liked claire's long gala gown in pink. and tessy also looked very nice in her teal gown. MT's delicate gown is also a winner for me!

not sure about their dresses on the days prior. i wonder what claire was thinking with that long, folkish, pale blue dress, or with the stripped suit...

The outfit worn June 28 for the Garden Party looks beautiful to me!

I think the Grand-Duchess needs to buy clothes which fits her position, her size and her age.

I'd say one royal couple looks pretty good, the other less so

I love it. I think she looks pretty. Her hair looks great.

The grey outfit is perfect for the event!!

I love the color and she looks amazing, but the dress is odd. The shorter skirt under, the sleeve, and the trim on the train just seem a bit odd. It would have looked better without the doe peeve at least. But still she looks great :flowers:

Urg, it's similar to the blue dress Princess Tessy wore to the Young Diplomats ball. Good event though.

Nice color but do not flattering. From the front it looks like a dress you wear when you have a bump to hide. She looks bigger than she is :sad:

This dress is definitely not for her!!

Doesn't suit her or the theme that well either IMO. Not her best look :sad:

:previous: Um...how conservative/modest is the dress code in Dubai? Maybe she was making a point of being proud of one's body? Pushing the envelope instead of conforming to the rules? I don't know. Seems like I'm looking for excuses for these outfits.

The hi-low dress: nice, bright colors and hair. Dislike the rest: hi-low, shirt top, wide waistband...
Black dress with white knit cardigan/jacket: dress is too short. Good hair, interesting jacket, and shoes.

However, I love the white dress worn by the lady next to Tessy.

Lately clothes worn by GDF ladies have been average, boring, or bad. I hope there's an amazing appearance soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom