Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 1: November 2010 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marie-Chantal at the launch of the new Tom Ford London flagship store in London on September 15, 2013 - wearing black pants, a black jacket and a blouse:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love this. That blouse is such a flattering color on MC

A nice combination of black and white for Marie-Chantal at two events in London yesterday evening, September 16:

I like her rugged up look and yes agree about the hair situation but IMO it has been in " need" for sometime

June 6, 2014 - Marie-Chantal at the Epsom races wearing a Dolce and Gabbana dress

Picture

Marie-Chantal's ensemble is lovely. I liked rose-beige(?) colour and the hat. Prince and Princess of Kent looked nice too.

She looked great at the races.

Another nice look with a flower dress at the Cartier Flower Show dinner in London on May 19:

I'm not too fond of this evening dress. :previous: Perhaps it's only a bad shot.

June 6, 2014 - Marie-Chantal at the Epsom races wearing a Dolce and Gabbana dress

Picture

This is exactly the same dress that Victoria is wearing today at Leonore's christening. It looks great on both ladies! :flowers:

July 7, 2014 - MC attending the Christian Dior Haute Couture show in Paris.

A typical MC outfit.

Full view

July 8, 2014 - MC attending the Chanel Haute Couture show in Paris.

Unflattering dress especially the cut outs on the upper arm. Moreover, the dress is quite shapeless and does nothing to her figure.

Dress ** Shoes

The first outfit is fantastic love the top earrings and necklace, second outfit she should give to the daughter

The white and black ensemble is sleek and elegant. The sandals do not fit the ensemble well though. I am not sure about Marie-Chantal's hair colour.
The dress screams a fashion victim.

Last edited:

Marie-Chantal at an event celebrating London Fashion Week in London on September 16, 2014, wearing a sleeveless dress in black and silver.

Marie-Chantal looking good in a grey lace dress at the golden wedding anniversary dinner of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Mariein Greece yesterday, September 18:

** Full view **

Theodora looking lovely at the golden wedding anniversary dinner of her parents in Greece yesterday, September 18, 2014:

Surprising when you have a Mother as Queen Anne Marie.
She looks not like a Princess and not like an Actress but has a lovely smile.

Love the color and style. It could be the angle but it doesnt seem to fit right. I would love to see what earrings shes wearing. Love her jewelry collection.

Marie-Chantal looking good in a grey lace dress at the golden wedding anniversary dinner of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Mariein Greece yesterday, September 18:

** Full view **

I thought the whole mono-chrome lace look had run its course.

Marie Chantal's ensemble is so so. Something is amiss, but I can not point what exactly is wrong.

Last edited:
I think what's wrong is she is lacking some much needed support in the bosom.... They are hanging a little low in the dress.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes, bosom needs a little more uplift. Not keen on the black belt/sash thing - I don't think it adds anything to the outfit.

The dress is a pretty colour that is very flattering on Theodora but I think it's a little old on her. JMO.

I love Theodora's dress, that shade of blue is very pretty. Usually, I wouldn't like the silver decoration on her sleeves or belt, but this time I do as I think they go well with the dress.

Surprising when you have a Mother as Queen Anne Marie.
She looks not like a Princess and not like an Actress but has a lovely smile.

I don't think she looks like an actress, however I don't think she looks a lot like a Princess either, but since she is from a non-reigning RF who aren't seen in public that much, I guess she can dress as she pleases.

:previous: I agree. There's something off about the fitting of her dress around the chest area, and I think the ribbon looks a little strange and out of place. In general though, Marie Chantal looks lovely and that colour looks great on her.

A little too drab for such a happy occasion, imho. She definitely needs a better bra. Marie Chantal is still a beautiful woman and a wonderful wife and mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom