Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 1: November 2010 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed I missed her. Very nice also.

I stood about 200 m away from her as she left the car and still the sun glistened so much in her tiara that I had to look away. It was glorious

It is the first time I see Maria Olympia dressed according to her rank. Cudos. Shoes are magnificent dress also and the headpiece is a piece of art. I would be glad to know the designer

Dolce and Gabbana Olympia's dress.

There's hope yet for Princess Maria Olympia ,she looked lovely and refined for a change.

Both ladies look nice though I prefer Maria Olympia's dress as Marie Chantal's fitting is a little unflattering and does look a little like maternity wear IMO (obviously I'm not speculating anything, just an observation).

Marie-Chantal and Maria Olympia at the Schiaparelli launch in New York City yesterday, October 18:

** Full view both **

They both look wonderful! Love their sweaters...

Olympia looks very pretty in red and her hair looks so much better at that length than when it was super long.

MC also looks good. I would say brighter colours and jewel tones are more flattering on her but I do like the outfit.

Princess Alexandra in black and white at the "Teaching Matters 10th Annual Champions Of Education Luncheon" in New York City yesterday, October 24:

** Full view **

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom