Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the blouse in blue. In other words, Maxima's version is better than Mathilde's IMO.

When I saw Mary's blouse I recognized it instantly. I find that the colour works best with Rania's complexion, there is a sheen to the fabric but it isn't a tacky shine and I'm glad she didn't feel like she had to cover it up with a jacket. I think when you're wearing something that makes a bold statement it should be worn with confidence or not all.
Marie's jacket looks out of place with the dress but Mary's cardigan works better.
The designer is Prada but I can't find a picture of the dress or blouse on the runway.

When I saw Mary's blouse I recognized it instantly. I find that the colour works best with Rania's complexion, there is a sheen to the fabric but it isn't a tacky shine and I'm glad she didn't feel like she had to cover it up with a jacket. I think when you're wearing something that makes a bold statement it should be worn with confidence or not all.
Marie's jacket looks out of place with the dress but Mary's cardigan works better.
The designer is Prada but I can't find a picture of the dress or blouse on the runway.

Its not a runway piece.
Rania did wear it better, overall was nice.
Marie Chantal ruined it with the jacket which was meant for a tuxedo set IMO and Mary wore it not bad at all, its just the mix match that didnt work well.

I would definately have to agree with you Dazzling about Rania wearing it best. But, I'm still not a fan of the dress or the top. The fabric looks like it wrinkles something terrible! It would drive me nuts knowing that it wrinkled that bad.

:previous: I love this coat in navy blue too! It looks great on both princesses. :flowers:

The skirts look smiliar at first sight indeed.
2 more pictures:
Rania
Letizia
Letizia's skirt is much shorter and seems to be of another quality. I think it's too short and not elegant at all.
However I don't quite like Rania's skirt either. ;)

The only similarity is the band of fabric at the bottom of the skirt. I don't care much for either of them. However, Queen Rania's is better because of the longer length.

2 more pictures:
Rania
Letizia
Letizia's skirt is much shorter and seems to be of another quality. I think it's too short and not elegant at all.
However I don't quite like Rania's skirt either. ;)
I always have thought they dress in a similar style and they have similar faces and hairstyle too imo,as we see in these pics.

Well, to me, the two skirts look similar, but not the same. And of course, I think Rania wears it better (like she always does), unlike Letizia.

2 more pictures:
Rania
Letizia
Letizia's skirt is much shorter and seems to be of another quality. I think it's too short and not elegant at all.;)

I agree about Princess Letizia's outfit. But Queen Rania hold look is very put together. Until now I never compared the two royals, but they are similar in appearance. I wish Princess Letizia's would get some fashion advice. With her looks she could really make a fashion statement.:);):)

Rania in a simialr safari jacket with for pockets which Letizia wore a few days later. The difference is the cut and the fabric.

Queen Rania's jacket is far more elegent, love the rich fabric and color but not a fan of the 4 pockets.

I agree, Rania's version of the safari jacket is more stylish and of better quality. Though I liked Letizia's too.

The two skirts are not the same, Rania's skirt was probably an expensive designer piece, Letizia's skirt was from Mango, costs about 20 Euros, the sweater was also from Mango. Letizia and Rania never wore the same clothes, the most similar ones were the white Armani pantsuits (not exactly the same, but very similar).

Rania in a simialr safari jacket with for pockets which Letizia wore a few days later. The difference is the cut and the fabric.

Queen Rania's jacket is far more elegent, love the rich fabric and color but not a fan of the 4 pockets.

Letizia had this jacket for about two years, wore numerous times, a bit worn out now. It looked better two years ago.

May 2008
http://i29.tinypic.com/350wi78.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/ek0x8m.jpg

The two skirts are not the same, Rania's skirt was probably an expensive designer piece, Letizia's skirt was from Mango, costs about 20 Euros, the sweater was also from Mango. Letizia and Rania never wore the same clothes, the most similar ones were the white Armani pantsuits (not exactly the same, but very similar).

I agree, they just end up in similar outfits but never the same.

Letizia had this jacket for about two years, wore numerous times, a bit worn out now. It looked better two years ago.

May 2008
http://i29.tinypic.com/350wi78.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/ek0x8m.jpg

Yes I recall the jacket, I meant that she wore it two days after Rania wore hers :)

Yea that's the one! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom