Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well are similar, the bottom is different . This is a classic coat.

i don't see any similarity in the coats but the ladies they definitely look alike:)

Both Letizia and Charlene look gorgeous in this dress. Although each princess wore it in a color that best suited her, I personally prefer the dress on Letizia in raspberry over the green.

this is a beautiful picture of Alia and beautiful picture of Haya but I don't see any similarity between the two ladies in the pictures but no doubt that both are great :) I love them both.

this came to my mind :
princess haya day 3 Ascot this year :
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Queen Alia pic by Zohrab :

I see the similarities in the coat, the length, the color and the style. Obviously it is not exactly the same but yes they do indeed look ver close. Its a classic coat. The only problem with Princess Haya's are the pockets, quite modern and a bit too big for her size as the overall with pockets and length make her look shorter.

Both are very pretty and a bit different, Charlene's layered dress seems to be much softer fabric than that of Letizia's. I like Charlenes look with the cardigan, very pretty.

I like it better on Madeline.I don't like Bea's hat.

It looks much nicer on Madeleine with her simple cardigan. I don't care for Bea's hat with her curly hair or the jacket with the dress... The jacket just looks too heavy.

I like it better on Mary.I don't like Letizia's pants and shirt.

I am torn between the two. Letizia's looks more like a jacket where Mary's appears to be more like a zippered cardigan. Both look nice, imo.

The dress worn by Marie-Chantal at the ARK gala earlier this month: ARK 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner - Pictures - Zimbio
I'm certain I've seen another royal wearing it but am not sure who exactly... CP Mary perhaps?
I'm going to answer my own question, here's the day version of the dress on Princess Mary: June 6, 2010 and on August 22, 2011
It's by Hugo Boss.

And Princess Ghida of Jordan:

:previous:yes I forgot about Ghida, thank you salma. I don't know why but I get the feeling that I've seen Maxima in it too...but I can't find a picture so I must've made it up in my mind.

I am not a fan of this dress on either one of them. Mette-Marit looks like like she isn't wearing a bra...

That Valentino dress is so ghastly. Why both ladies decided to wear that particular drag of fabrics is honestly beyond me.

:previous:
Empress Merel,
You are right. This particular dress appears to be frumpy on both ladies.

Yep, and both ladies don't have an exceptionally good waits to hip ratio, so the odds of anyone without really good measurements is zero.

I think it looks slightly better on MM but not that much.

MM better, because she's taller. But still not the best choice for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom