Royal Hairstyles Part 1: January 2009 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
most pictures of letizia's nice hairdos are old. how often did she have her hair up last year? 2 times or so? she always has her hair lose, either straight or curly. she could try something else. and i think she could wear her hair a bit shorter again. it looks fuller then.

most pictures of letizia's nice hairdos are old. how often did she have her hair up last year? 2 times or so? she always has her hair lose, either straight or curly. she could try something else. and i think she could wear her hair a bit shorter again. it looks fuller then.

Letizia in May
Daylife
Letizia in June
ANP Beeldbank
Letizia in October
Daylife

I don't like Princess Victoria's hair style at yesterdays event at the Swedish Royal Academy. It doesn't look any good on her.

myroyal's: SWEDEN ROYAL FAMILY

I'm always surprised when I see a royal lady walking in the snow with sandals! What they have to do not to ruin a look. What kind of snow do they have there in Sweden - one that is warm and doesn't melt on contact of warm surfaces (like toes)? one that is not slippery? If so, then next year we want that kind here too.

Troonopvolgers!
if you scroll down you can see Maxima with pony tail you can see that the pony tail is fake.

I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought of Diana. As someone who was also born in 1961, I can't help but wonder what she would look like were she alive today.

Long hair is so "in" right now. Would she still go short, I wonder.

:previous: I guess she would wear her hair similar to how the Duchess of Kent or the Countess of Wessex wear it nowadays.

I am fascinated not only of the hair styles of CP Mette-Marit, but also of the whole and entire garderobe of CP Mette-Marit.

:previous: I guess she would wear her hair similar to how the Duchess of Kent or the Countess of Wessex wear it nowadays.

That style certainly is timeless.

I can't picture her with anything but very short hair, though. I know she grew it out after Harry was born, but it was so unlike her style.

Looking at all these lovely updo's I can't help but think that we will see Catherine wearing them more than the natural look. Reason, sheer practicality.

You can't shake hands, hold flower posies, pull your hair off you face where the wind has blown it, and still look interested and engaged instead of distracted and running out of hands.

I await developments with some anticipation.

April 25, 2011 - Letizia at the State Visit dinner, Lovely hair do, I like how the fact it isn't pulled too tight but all nicely gathered.

Side & back view
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Front View

I like her lovely hairdo.:) It would be nice to see her to use different hairdos/hairstyles more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom