Royal Hairstyles Part 1: January 2009 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how beautiful CP Mary's royal hairstyles are~

thank you so much for the link, the arre really gorgeous! just wonder how are they made? becasuei think they have some pieces or "fiil inn""?
Yes she has a 'donut' in to give bulk to the style. Also, that really anchors the bun and it wont come loose. We use the same thing for my figure skating daughter's competition. You can either buy one, or make one from one of the unmatched socks in your laundry. Just cut the toe off and keep rolling it up untill you get to the top, making a fabric donut.

Yes she has a 'donut' in to give bulk to the style. Also, that really anchors the bun and it wont come loose. We use the same thing for my figure skating daughter's competition. You can either buy one, or make one from one of the unmatched socks in your laundry. Just cut the toe off and keep rolling it up untill you get to the top, making a fabric donut.

thank you:flowers: I can see what you say the one that they use a donut, but I still think they use some other pieces and not only in this photos I mean when she has this marvellous updos with the tiaras, she has realtively short heair to have this incredible big updos! so i really died to see how is done!??? would love o you tube video hahahaha!:whistling::D

I think that Mary's hairdresser can use some extensions, more hair=more 'material' to secure the tiara.

Superb, Thank you so much!!!!!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, thank you so much for posting the video, I was looking for someone to teach me how to do the hair like that :D

It really works well for my daughter's figure skating competitions, because it's so well anchored. No chance of it coming loose or shedding pins, which is a huge no-no/big deduction in the sport.

Princess Letizia Looks So Nice in All Events , Thank you For Posting LadyFinn .

Charlene
Tatiana
Mette-Marit
Letizia
Unfortunately Charlene cut her hair.

I like Charlene's new hair style. The short cut goes great with her bone structure. While I am sure she can manage a tiara if required, its not as if there is a lot of tiara events in Monaco. Even on National Day the Grimaldi ladies seem to have given up wearing tiaras.

Charlene's new "do" is very cute on her. I like that she doesn't follow the long hair herd. Its new and fresh, especially for a hot Monaco summer.

I think Charlene she have a very thin hair and i t does not look that grow very fast proabably she cut it to try to give her more trengh to ther hair

I don't like Charlene's new hairstyle that much. Looks very masculine to me. Although it really suits her type, to me she looks now more like a super model than a princess :flowers:

Give us a twirl! Duchess of Cambridge drops her usual flowing hair style as she scrapes her locks back into a half up-do
dailymail.co.uk article

Im not fond of half up dos, either her hair stylist couldn't be bothered to do a full job or couldn't decided what hairstyle to go for. Hair pulled back looks so much nicer, you can see her face, her features stand out more IMO.

It looks like something what Kate did on her own during free time, not very professional. But finally hair up and we can see her face and earrings. I hope she'll try more updos in the future.

Madeleine has now much a darker hair
Right. But I'd rather prefer her to stay in her blond hair - looked better to me. It's a matter of taste of course. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom