Royal Hairstyles Part 1: January 2009 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, the bun she has chosen looks so elegant and opens up her entire neck. What a lovely, regal look for Letizia. Absolutely beautiful.

Google Übersetzer
anybody knows how to savethis photos in the computer, i can not find the way to do it, they are all gorgeous!

I wish Mary and Letizia would wear their hair up more often.They look very beautiful like that!

Thank you Iceflower. Mary is quite versatile with her hairstyles, more especially for evening wear. Always seems to get the look just right.

Thank you Iceflower. Mary is quite versatile with her hairstyles, more especially for evening wear. Always seems to get the look just right.
I like this too, it changes the whole mood of an oufit by the way she wears her hair. She does a great job at this IMO:p

On below pictures you can very good see that Maxima is using fake hair. You see the colour diffrence.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
I'm not convinced that the darker hair is not just her roots growing out. I wear my hair highlighted like that and the ponytail area is definately lighter than the roots, especially when it's right before going to the stylist.

I agree as I wear my roots darker than my highlights but Maxima's hair is not that long and thick.

it is another photo with the black long dress in PPE but for some reason it does not work my copy and paste , she has a bun and you can see there too she has some fake hear she does not have enought hair for such big bun either! maybe somebody here can post the phto and see what i am talking about! i think that pony tale it is fake too!

Here's an overview on some royal hairstyles of the princesses Mary, Marie, Máxima,
Victoria, Mette-Marit, Letizia and the Duchess of Cambridge:

** Royale frisurer 2011 **

Does anyone else think Prince Charles should color his gray hair? There are many ways of coloring gray hair brown without the use of harmful dyes. Indigo and henna can be used for this. It's kind of messy and takes a while, but I swear it would take a good 20 years off Charles' age. Maybe not a really dark brown like it used to be, but a lighter brown/blondish shade? I think that would look nice. There is no shame with hair restoration either.

NO! Heaven forbid Charles actually dies his hair. Men who die their hair just look awful. But I am pretty sure he won't even consider the possibility thank God I might add.

I actually think Prince Charles has gotten better looking with age and with gray hair. Besides, if he dyed it, I think his bald spot would be more pronounced!:lol:

:lol: I agree.

I actually think Prince Charles has gotten better looking with age and with gray hair. Besides, if he dyed it, I think his bald spot would be more pronounced!:lol:

Google Translate
i can see here inthe photos how Countess Feodora has her hair done with a tiara and one can realize she has fake heair, but so well done and the colour , incredible! where they get this incredible pieces of heair?
He said too it is not manyheairdressers that know how to do an updo for a tiara.

Princess Haya wears a lovely updo IMO.

Thank you Salma Yes You did choose amazing picture to post , She Look Amazing in those tiny pictures , Like Them All So Much :flowers: ;)

Does anyone else think Prince Charles should color his gray hair? There are many ways of coloring gray hair brown without the use of harmful dyes. Indigo and henna can be used for this. It's kind of messy and takes a while, but I swear it would take a good 20 years off Charles' age. Maybe not a really dark brown like it used to be, but a lighter brown/blondish shade? I think that would look nice. There is no shame with hair restoration either.

It may be that he likes his hair the way it is. I like his hair the way it is.

I Like Prince Charles Gray Hair Because I Think Suitable On him , Plus When he was had Dark Hair it wasn’t Suitable on him much as today , My Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom