Queen Sonja's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2004 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the suit without the coat.She looks wonderful!

Queen Sonja looks beautiful. I absolutely love her dress and accessories, especially the diamond and emerald necklace.
All gowns worn by the royal ladies were really beautiful. :)

Her jewels look absolutely stunning against the color and I also love her soft draping neckline as well. The clutch is very lovely and her softer hairstyle is so flattering.

Queen Sonja wore a very bright ensemble for the welcoming ceremony of the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall on the first day of their official visit to Norway. The pink coat was teamed with a matching pink hat, black shoes and Chanel bag.
Interesting to note how the two ladies - Sonja and Camilla - chose such drastically different outfits. :)

I had to laugh when I saw Sonja. Is that her Gaddafi remembrance outfit? :p Too comical for my taste.

Queen Sonja looks beautiful. I absolutely love her dress and accessories, especially the diamond and emerald necklace.
All gowns worn by the royal ladies were really beautiful. :)

Gorgeous. What I like the most is her beautiful hairdo. So soft and feminine, longer hair suits her much better than short hair, IMO. The dress is beautiful (wonderful, rich color) and I like her accessories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. Thankfully she didnt pull out one of her "traditional" gowns that she has been wearing for the last 20 years.

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom