Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2016 - February 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2011 - March 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Classic Queen Sofia,love the gold accessories a nice regal touch to her outfit last night in London.

Glad to see Queen Sofía. She looks great, very regal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Sofia sooooo elegant and classy woman!!!

Beautiful outfit and colour on queen Sofia and those pearls with the pendant add that extra regal touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Color and shape do nothing for her, but the jewelry is divine!

Queen Sofia looking lovely and elegant in red last night at a ceremony with King Juan Carlos and the King and Queen of Bulgaria.

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza/casa_espanola/2016060986374/simeon-de-bulgaria-autobiografia/0-371-377/presentacionredes-2-z.jpg

This lovely lady's hair, makeup and outfit just perfect. I do believe that she is looking better and happier than she has in years. Always thought a lot of her and her proud dignity in public no matter what garbage she was putting up with in her private life. She deserves all the best.

Queen Sofia looked lovely today and knows how to add that regal touch to her outfits,still Spain's best dressed queen.

I love Queen Sofia!! Always elegant with the suitable jewels!!

Considering Sofia is approaching 80, she looks superelegant and stylish, never a fashion victim.

Perfect for Summer and Island!!!

It is Vitoria Frédérica between Infanta Elena and Queen Sofia ? God. She has grown up so much

I do like Queen Sofia's elegant hold outfits! Nice and cool and breezy in style and fabrics, so perfect for a holiday!

Very typical of Queen Sofia's summer holiday style and I wonder when we will see her pajama collection!

Oh, I forgot all about those pajama thingies. This outfit is so much nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom