Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2016 - February 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very elegant outfit on queen Sofia and nice to see her back after a lengthy break.

Queen Sofia has fine tuned her own unique queenly style over the years and knows how to wear her jewels to add that regal touch.

Queen Sofia at the gala dinner for the 40th anniversary of the Entrepreneurs Circle in Madrid yesterday, September 25. For me jacket and skirt are fine as seperate pieces, but not combined.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

They don't go together at all,so not a great look,also queen Sofia appears to have hair that doesn't move and stays in the same style!

The outfit is a repeat to the best of my knowledge,nice dress but I'm not keen on the jacket .

I looooove the necklace.
Nice combination of colour, soft blue and gold beige. Not sure avoir wearing this jacket out of the dress

Very elegant and lovely. Especially like the details on the front.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very elegant and classy,what queen Sofia does best .

the jacket is dramatic and egdy suits her how ever i agree HereditaryPrincess

Queen Sofia with a nice suit at the 'Medalla Echegaray 2016' medal delivery ceremony in Madrid today, November 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

It is absolutely incredible that she celebrate her 80 birthday next year. She doesn't look like a woman in her later seventies.

Queen Sofia at a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Íñigo Álvarez de Toledo Renal Foundation in Madrid today, December 1:

Lovely suit and colour on queen Sofia,are those poppy brooches?

Queen Sofia looking elegant at the closing concert of the "European Cultural Days 2017" of Spain in Frankfurt, Germany, on December 12:

Distressingly like an 80s 'Housecoat'...

Looks like queen Sofia is trying to blend in with the curtains and wallpaper ,not a huge fan of this look.

Looks like the winter version of that Mallorca dress she wore a few summers ago

:previous: I was just thinking she had got a dressed up version of her Mallorca pajamas :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom