Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2016 - February 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Sofia presided over a meeting of the International Circle of the Reina Sofia School of Music today, May 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Queen Sofia looking lovely as ever and the colour is fantastic too.

:previous: I'd have preferred some black trousers with the jacket (which is nice in itself) as the amount of purple seems a little overwhelming on Sofia for me.

Queen Sofia looking great at the Dementia Forum X in Stockholm today, May 15:

** Full view **

A lovely elegant suit on queen Sofia looking very stylish today.

Yesterday evening Queen Sofia also attended a dinner in connection with the forum:

** Full view **

And still in Stockholm today:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Nice dress and jacket combination on queen Sofia.

Last edited:

Queen Sofia attended the opening of the Food Bank facility in Alcorcon today, June 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Queen Sofia looking lovely as always at the various events this week,her style team rarely get it wrong.

I usually like what Queen Sofia wears. She dresses very elegantly and appropriately for a woman of her age and status. This, I don't like. The prints look random and mismatched, and not at all flattering.

I usually like what Queen Sofia wears. She dresses very elegantly and appropriately for a woman of her age and status. This, I don't like. The prints look random and mismatched, and not at all flattering.

Yes I agree plus that jacket does absolutely nothing for the look ,on this occasion queen Sofia's style is below par.

Queen Sofia lovely and elegant at the ceremony and closing concert of the 2018-2019 Academic Year of the Reina Sofia School of Music in Madrid this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

A very nice look for Queen Sofia at the awarding ceremony of the 30th annual scholarships of Juventudes Musicales de Madrid this evening, June 25:

** Full view **

Very nice elegant look on queen Sofia the print and colour are lovely.

I'm not too keen on the colours of Sofia's outfit, but she looks lovely nevertheless.

One of queen Sofia's worst ever looks and normally she looks impeccable and stylish.

Queen Sofia participated in a charity event for the ocean preservation around the island Mallorca today, July 25:

** Full view ** Full view **

Much nicer look today the colours are nice and soft on Queen Sofia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom