Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2011 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love those pajamas!!!!

I thought she looked great in both outfits.I loved the yellow skirt.

Q. Sofia looked uber elegant in the grey suit!

As always the Queen looks very elegant and appropriately attired for the ocassion.

Queen Sofia is effortlessly regal as ever.

The jacket is the best part of the outfit; so elegant. Don't like the necklace with thiis outfit.

I think she looks lovely and elegant in this classic silver grey evening gown. Assessorised with pearl earrings and a simple string of pearls, the overall look is absolutely beautiful.

Last edited:
The dress is beautiful and I think is new.

Queen Sofia wearing a lovely female suit during two events on one day, she only changed the shoes :)

At the annual Red Cross Fundraising event (1) and at the Cinema and Social Values Awards ( 2+3) in Madrid.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

The dress is beautiful and I think is new.

Her look is simple but effortlessly regal,Queen Sofia is one of my best dressed leading royal ladies.

Queen Sofia wearing a lovely female suit during two events on one day, she only changed the shoes :)

At the annual Red Cross Fundraising event (1) and at the Cinema and Social Values Awards ( 2+3) in Madrid.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Interesting that she wore different shoes the same day. Wonder why?

Last edited:
Love the beading on the first outfit.

She looks great in the 2nd outfit!

Thank you Julliette for these photographs. I do love the cut and design of the first outfit. The black beading on the upper part of the grey suit is absolutely exquisite. Queen Sophia looked lovely. On the second day, I see she made quite a statement in a tomato red suit. She can carry off this particular shade very well indeed.

Not very flattering on Sofia - the model is several decades younger - Ive seen better in terms of what suits her.

I am not quite sure who looks worse in this gown. Queen Sofia or the model? The fabric looks dark and heavy and the design is not very elegant either. Not a good choice for Queen Sofia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom